News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Granted, but restaurant staff resent your freeloading, and the free food is accompanied by abundant phlegm.

I wish I had perfect absolute pitch.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but you lose your voice.

I wish for the Papo Spinosaurus 2019
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Granted but all the production of Papo spinosaurus worldwide will come defective with all Papo spinosaurus with broken legs and on top you will have to pay a significant sum of money.

I would like a daspletosaurus and a paracerathierum Deluxe by Collecta and that they arrive at my home in perfect condition and that they are unbreakable figures and sculptural beauties.

Ravonium

Granted, but they're 'unbreakable' because they're made of diamond, meaning they're out of your price range.

I wish the rest of the Safari Ltd 2020 reveals would come out already.

Silvanusaurus

Granted but in a surprise twist, a small visually impaired monkey has replaced Doug Watson as sculptor, and the resultant figures are only slightly better than the early output of Procon/CollectA.

I wish I made a diorama so incredible and unquestionably masterful that it gained every single possible vote in the Dino Toy Forum Diorama contest.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it is later revealed that you achieved it by making a life-size replica of the entire continent of Laurasia as seen in the Tithonian, murdering and displacing billions in the process. Was it really worth it for a dinosaur shop gift card?

I wish I had a pulley to lower furniture from the upper floor of my apartment instead of having to muscle it downstairs.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted you have the pulley but when you climb the furniture the place where you had them shrink and you can not put the furniture.

I wish that the next prehistoric animal of Eofauna is a deinotherium or an expected paraceratherium.

Halichoeres

Granted. The figure consists of the front half of a Deinotherium attached to the back end of a Paraceratherium.

I wish I could literally see through others' eyes when I choose to.

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but first you have to violently gouge them out of the person's face and very carefully drill viewing holes through each one.

I wish I could complete any tedious task in half the amount of time it currently takes me, while achieving exactly the same results.

Shonisaurus

Granted you would perform the tedious task in half the time while you get the same results, but triple your new tedious tasks will happen to your misfortune every day, so you will not rest.

I wish that my wish no one in the world knew whether it was fulfilled or not.

Ravonium

Granted, but that means you don't know whether your wishes are fufilled or not  ;)

I wish frogs had the same level of intelligence and tameness as domestic dogs do.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but they are deadly to the touch.

I wish people would stop commenting in boring, repetitive games so that i don't have to click "mark read" every five minutes.

Ravonium

Granted, but we already have.

I wish I had nine lives.

Shonisaurus

Granted you will have nine lives but each of them will last a minute.

I wish a complete skeleton of therizinosaurus was discovered.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but it looks like one of those generic walmart therizinosaurs.

I wish I had money.

MLMjp

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on August 17, 2019, 12:25:25 PM
Granted, but it looks like one of those generic walmart therizinosaurs.

I wish I had money.
Granted, but you have to pay taxes.

I wish I could buy expensive collectibles at affordable prices.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, the shipping is atrocious.

i wish I had PNSO's Nick the ceratosaurus figure

Shonisaurus

Okay but you will not have where to place the PNSO ceratosaurus because of its large size.

I would like my work to be done by another and to pay equally both me and the person who works in my place earning each of us twice the money I earn now.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but he fires you.

I wish PNSO figures were the same size as Papo figures

Ravonium

Granted, but the 'P' is removed from their name to distinguish them sufficiently from Papo.

I wish someone other than Shonisaurus or TheRealSpinoRex corrupts this wish.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: