News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but david Silva decides he's set for life and runs away with the cash.

I wish for
https://youtu.be/vvQdtlW5yJU

P.S. Can we press F for the thread image? It's gone now
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

You wish for one hour of villager sounds? I think that corrupts itself.

I wish I understood your wishes.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but you only come to understand after years of exhaustive research and intensive study that consumes your life and alienates you from the people and things you loved before.

I wish everything was ok.

Shonisaurus

Granted everything is fine but life would be boring.

I wish that dogs behave like rats (but without danger of causing pests and diseases) and I wish that rats behave like dogs, were affectionate animals (especially sewer rats) but yes, rats the size of dogs and dogs the size of rats.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but they are used as weapons by the North Korean supreme leader.

I wish for
https://youtu.be/YZbNYcMbA-U

Ravonium

Granted, but he gives you avian flu.

I wish Swamp won.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's because Bad Newz bit his tongue halfway through the battle, so it's a victory with an asterisk.

I wish I had a slide that I could take to the bottom floor of my apartment building.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but the gas company enters your house and opens a huge gap in the ground under your slide and you take a terrible blow.

I wish that the Ice Age mammals come back to life and avoid climate change and save the earth.

CityRaptor

Granted, but they come back as giant, human eating versions of themselves, called Titans...The surviving humans now live in fear of the Titans and are disgraced to live in these cages they call walls.

I wish for a clean, safe energy source.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Silvanusaurus

Granted but its made from the liquefied flesh and bone of everyone you love.

I wish for a reboot of the Jurassic Park franchise, but instead of Dinosaurs, its all prehistoric/extinct species of fish, and nothing really goes wrong, everyone just goes to the fish park and has a nice time. It is panned by critics but gains a cult following.

Halichoeres

I don't want to corrupt that, it sounds wonderful! But okay, granted, but all of the DNA used to clone the fishes comes from those horrible isopod parasites that eat and then replace fish tongues.

I wish I could whistle melody and harmony simultaneously.

Shonisaurus

Granted but you would become a flute an inanimate instrument and would be in contact with the mouth of all the members of an orchestra.

I wish that the fish had feathers and scales at the same time and that they could fly like birds.

CityRaptor

Granted, but they also become robots:

I wish for a wish to corrupt!
Oh no

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, it's one you don't want to corrupt.

I wish for the council of water sheep to be alive

Halichoeres

Granted, but they are all subjected to laryngectomies so we don't have to hear their prating.

I wish for no further Minecraft-related wishes.

CityRaptor

Granted, but there will be wishes related to Fortnite instead.

I wish for the power to temporarily merge two or more creatures ( including myself ) with each other, creating powerful Fusions!
Oh no

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, you merge with these creatures when you touch them, and are merging with bacteria every second.

i wish i remembered to put a wish

Halichoeres

Granted, but the wish was an impenetrable allusion.

I wish for a karaoke party.

Brocc21

Granted but the speakers only play kids bop

I wish I had four arms.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Halichoeres

Granted, but your second set of arms is fashioned from your feet, and you end up having to use them to walk, but they're just much worse at the task now that they're arms.

I wish Uber and Lyft would go out of business.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: