News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, it's only because both of those companies have a cosmic link to you; they went bankrupt because you went bankrupt.

I wish I had a high enough IQ to understand Rick and Morty
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Granted but since Rick and Morty are fictional characters, you would eventually lose the IQ when they stopped broadcasting such programs because of the bankruptcy of the company that issues such chapters.

I wish I had space, time and money to buy all the prehistoric animals made of resin, vinyl, metal, wood and PVC and have a huge mansion like the Louvre Museum.

Ravonium

Granted, but it gets looted during the Great Paleo War.

I wish to go to a foreign country for the first time.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, it's North Korea.

I wish for more companies to make varied dinosaur models of good quality and reasonable prices (Looking at you Nanmu)

Halichoeres

Granted, but all of the companies making them are also involved in human trafficking. You have to decide whether your toy is worth the suffering of fellow human beings.

I wish for a personal tailor.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CityRaptor

Granted, but the tailor makes you into clothes instead.

I wish for a complete set of Devil Dinosaur comics in mint condition.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

Quote from: CityRaptor on October 11, 2019, 06:24:19 PM
Granted, but the tailor makes you into clothes instead.

I wish for a complete set of Devil Dinosaur comics in mint condition.

Granted, but the dinosaurs of that comic game become real and end up devouring you.

I wish to heal myself from all my aches and have the physical strength that I was twenty years old.

Silvanusaurus

Granted but you are stuck with the intellectual capacity of a 2 year old for the remainder of your life.

I wish I had my own really nice apartment with a pet cat called Rumple-Stiltskin, and I didn't have to pay anything for it.

Halichoeres

Granted, but your cat keeps somehow acquiring the firstborns of royalty, and all your time is occupied with farcical attempts to evade prosecution for kidnapping.

I wish I had a glass eye with a fish in it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

CityRaptor

Granted, but due to a glass eye not being suitable to house a fish, it is a dead fish.

I wish for my own group of Terminator-style Dinosaurs: Dinosauroid Tracker Guardians ( as opposed to Humanoid Hunter Killers )
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

Granted, but you grow mad with power deploying them against any who slight you, and they eventually recognize you as a threat to humanity and destroy you.

I wish I could walk up walls sideways.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 14, 2019, 10:11:18 PM
Granted, but you grow mad with power deploying them against any who slight you, and they eventually recognize you as a threat to humanity and destroy you.

I wish I could walk up walls sideways.

Granted, but you would end up losing your balance and fall into the void.

I wish to live in a lonely island that no human arrives and that was taken care of by androids without human appearance to the body of the king and that I made all the prehistoric dinosaurs and animals of collection that I wanted and that that island was located in a luxurious Free mansion from any catastrophe. And that he returned to the age of twenty with the mental maturity of a fifty-year-old man free of any accusation or illness, in short, that he was also eternally young.

The Atroxious

Granted, but the island is on a far away planet with a thin atmosphere, so your robots and animals quickly succumb to radiation damage, and you are forced to spend eternity stranded alone on this alien planet having to watch your menagerie suffer and die slow, agonizing deaths until the end of the universe.

I wish the Weta Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance skekTek statue would cost under $300 USD so I can afford it and is resistant to breakage so it comes in one piece and stays intact for many years to come.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, it is deadly to the touch.

I wish for a T-Rex to ravage the white house

Melanite

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on October 15, 2019, 11:54:36 AM
I wish for a T-Rex to ravage the white house

Granted. A T. rex begins ravaging every white colored house on your street.

I wish that my laundry was clean.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, one of each pair of socks falls into the void.

I wish Instagram would let me post on PC

Halichoeres

Granted, but you accidentally post a photo of you naked in the tub from when you were a baby. To your mortification, it's your most-liked post ever. Like, why did you even have that on your PC?

I wish people's votes in elections were weighted inversely with how long they are expected to have to live with the consequences.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, nothing changes because Boomers do that already.

I wish for a pixel

Halichoeres

Oops, I meant directly, not inversely.

Anyway, granted, all your screens are one pixel across. Technically you can still accomplish most tasks, but you can't see your mistakes. The consequences are hilarious for everyone you interact with online.

I wish I could travel back in time and retrieve Stromer's Berlin specimens before WWII. (I know, I know, while I have a time machine, I might as well go back to the Cenomanian, but work with me here.)

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 18, 2019, 04:16:07 PM
Oops, I meant directly, not inversely.

Anyway, granted, all your screens are one pixel across. Technically you can still accomplish most tasks, but you can't see your mistakes. The consequences are hilarious for everyone you interact with online.

I wish I could travel back in time and retrieve Stromer's Berlin specimens before WWII. (I know, I know, while I have a time machine, I might as well go back to the Cenomanian, but work with me here.)

Granted, you would get all the Stromer specimens lost in World War II, but that would mean that all the leaders and military of that time would also come and start the Third World War.

I wish that nothing that has happened in the History of Humanity had happened and I wish that all our respective pasts were erased and had not existed. In other words, I would like us to be human beings without a past but without being zombies.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: