News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Granted but it will only reveal wild animals and especially many horses.

I wish I was not cold in winter, although the rest of human beings have it.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, everyone now thinks you're insane when you walk outside in a blizzard with no jacket.       

I wish Shrek 4 was appreciated                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Ravonium

Granted, but only by you.

I wish for a game.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, it's Shark Tale: The game

I wish Shrek The Third had a lower score on IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic, and Letterboxd.

The Atroxious

Granted, but the scores for movies like The Room, Troll 2, Reefer Madness, and Battlefield Earth go up, and are treated as masterpieces. Soon, studios get the idea that audiences hate good acting, logical scripts, and non-egotistical directors, and we're flooded with movies that amount to some small name, big ego director making directionless movies at every turn.

I wish that the original Shrek didn't change the animation industry so drastically, so we'd still have movies like The Prince of Egypt and The Road to El Dorado that use traditional animation and don't rely on pop culture and scatological humor for comedy. (Disclaimer: I really like the original Shrek. I just think that formula became an annoying crutch for animation for a very long time.)

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but every animated movie since then has instead been a shameless rehashing of The Prince of Egypt, even including the same musical numbers but with slightly altered lyrics.

I wish ghosts (as in the disembodied but still conscious soul of someone who has died) were absolutely definitively real, but were never malevolent in their intentions.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but they would be heavy ghosts that would constantly bother living beings and talk and sing loudly and end up committing suicide and making you another ghost just like them.

I wish a Papo  giganotosaurus next year.

Syndicate Bias

Granted, but it would have rainbow colours like the 2017 Acrocanthosaurus and ut's pose will be like the Cryolophosaurus.

I wish a papo Giganotosaurus next year too  :'(

PumperKrickel

deleted

Shonisaurus

Quote from: PumperKrickel on November 11, 2019, 03:28:44 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 11, 2019, 02:50:11 AM
Granted, but it would have rainbow colours like the 2017 Acrocanthosaurus and ut's pose will be like the Cryolophosaurus.

Granted, but they only make one. It looks fantastic on the CEO´s desk.

And because this is fun:

I wish a Papo Giganotosaurus next year as well.

Granted, but but Papo's giganotosaurus would be a gigantoraptor figure with the indication in the catalog that it is a giganotosaurus and Papo would estimate that it is a giganotosaurus and collectors would stop buying Papo's figures and Papo's brand would end in the market toy.

Outside jokes I need a Papo giganotosaurus is a very successful figure and I don't understand why the Papo brand does not.  :(

I wish to live until my death with all my physical and mental faculties in form up to 200 years and with it all the people who are reading this message.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 11, 2019, 02:50:11 AM

I wouldn't actually mind that.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted; scientists use us all as lab rats, and you are beat to death by an angry mob while you are in confinement.

I wish Papo DOESN'T make a Giganotosaurus! Mwahahahahahaha!

Silvanusaurus

Granted, instead they make a thinly veiled Indominus Rex knock-off but call it Gigantosaurus, which becomes the most financially successful figure they've ever released. Their unchecked hubris and irresponsibility leads them to create a 'Gallimimus' that looks suspiciously exactly like an Indoraptor, and then a 'Dinosauroid' that bears a strange resemblance to Chris Pratt with some green face-paint on, advertised as their most scientifically accurate figures. The dino-collecting community LOSES IT.

I wish the end of my finger could transform into any small utensil or tool that I happen to need, e.g. a spork, a skeleton key, an extendable telescopic magnet or a bigger spork.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but the tips of your fingers would become lethal to all people and even your family and relatives, you would be a national danger and the security forces would end your life.

I wish to know to read only the good thoughts and good actions that any human being will perform to imitate him and be a better person.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but you absorb all of his most vile, evil, and horrible traits, so you become a tyrannical dictator. But, the very person you made good stops you by shoving the schleich cryolophosaurus into your collection.

I wish for more dicynodonts.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but it won't be as good as Collecta's and the company that commercializes it Safari will go bankrupt.

I wish a chasmosaurus, shonisaurus, shasthasaurus and paraceratherium of first quality from Papo or Mojo that will be a bestseller for many years and that will encourage in the following years that Papo and Mojo make more obscure figures in the toy market that will be also top quality. The rest of the toy dinosaur companies will imitate them and the sale of prehistoric animals and dinosaurs will go off forever and their success will be universal.

Syndicate Bias

Granted...but you must give up your whole collection that you have to do so.

I wish for a PNSO Yutyrannus

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, it's just a repainted Y-Rex, and then Rebor sues PNSO for more money than they've got, and then PNSO files for bankruptcy.

I wish people wouldn't hate on something/someone and call it "criticism"

Silvanusaurus

Granted, they call it 'critique' instead.

I wish nobody ever hated anyone or anything.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but by not hating anyone at all or at all, people would not get sick of the heart and would not have neurological diseases since we would all live in harmony and the population would skyrocket in terms of birth and we would all end up dying since the excess of population did not I could live on Earth. The human being would disappear from so much love and harmony.

I wish that human beings and all animals had equal political, social, economic rights and that we were all forced to feed ourselves veganly without the disappearance of vegetation and fruits, vegetables and legumes for example, without health problems and with the same quality of life that people who eat all kinds of food have.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: