News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, we all die from lack of protein. Only herbivores remain, and overpopulate the earth.

I wish for a CollectA Siats
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Syndicate Bias

Granted, but only 100 are made making it very dfficult to obtain.

I wish to have the full list of every release that will ever be made by every dinosaur company like Papo, Rebor, CollectA, Safari etc...

I will leak them all  >:D

Shonisaurus

Granted, but but the hackers of the companies Papo, Rebor, Collecta, Safari among others would take you to the courts and ruin you financially and put you in jail since the Chinese brands would make fakes of these figures and the counterfeits of such figures would be so good smuggling that would sink the rest of the mentioned brands of a lifetime and the toy market would sink. We would run out of toy dinosaurs and even resin. The forum would disappear.

I wish a new collection / toy chasmosaurus that has nothing to do with BoTM and is made of solid PVC and of outstanding quality.

Silvanusaurus

Granted but its the size of a small moon and has to be kept in orbit around the earth, not only does the gravitational disruption have catastrophic consequences for the planet, but it also just looks really silly when it moves through the night sky.

I wish you well and hope you succeed.

CityRaptor

Unfotunately the one you wished that to is this guy:

I wish for a six foot turkey!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Mirroraptor

Granted but it will attack you and eat you right away, just like attack a Zephyrosaurus.

I wish I have my own private jet and airport!

Kotori_Sonoda

The private jet is broken requiring massive repairs and your airport is right in the center of Antarctica.

I wish that before scientists think that they could, they should think if they should!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Jurassic Park toys collector

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, all scientists are now mad scientists, so they do it anyway.

I wish for Youtube to stop being silly (Like the COPPA Situation)

Halichoeres

Granted, it's now just videos about how to fold fitted sheets.

I wish for a full megalodon skeleton to be found, and I wish for it to actually be two meters long, with only six giant protruding teeth in each row, making it look like a ridiculous cartoon shark.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CityRaptor

Granted, but that's so hilarious that the wish can't be corrupted, causing a change in the timeline that results in old Meg never going extinct and having the ability to form sharknados if enough of them are present.

I wish for the perfect robot maid to take care of my collection. No accidental or deliberate damage caused by clumsyness, faulty programming or hacking. Oh and she does not go on a killing spree, even if she may have a sassy attitude towards humans. 
Oh no

Shonisaurus

Granted, but that maid robot would end up being hateful for your family, neighbors and friends and they would end up destroying it out of spite since you would profess more love to the robot than to them.

I wish a year of universal peace (if only one).

MLMjp

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 22, 2019, 08:57:11 PM
Granted, but that maid robot would end up being hateful for your family, neighbors and friends and they would end up destroying it out of spite since you would profess more love to the robot than to them.

I wish a year of universal peace (if only one).
Granted, next year a global war will start.

I wish that figures and collectibles didn't have quality control issues.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but because of this they take 1000 years to make. Each.

I wish for a wish chain that wishes for letters

Shonisaurus

Granted, but the numbers would disappear and you couldn't guess the number of wish chains.

I wish that a new site of one hundred thousand dinosaurs and other mummified and perfectly preserved prehistoric animals would be discovered.

CityRaptor

Granted, but it is located on land owned by creationists.

I wish for a remake of Star Wars...but every character is a scientifically accurate dinosaur.
Oh no

Halichoeres

Granted, every character is a Psittacosaurus. They have a hard time handling light sabers. The box office failure does what the Star Wars Christmas Special could not: destroy the franchise.

I wish for the new Disney streaming service to be a colossal failure.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but because of this, Disney cancels all National Geographic programming.

I wish for Papo to make a JW Mosasaurus, and give me one that's in perfect condition for free, and it will not get lost in transport, and I will not lose or break it, and I will not become obsessed with it, or be harmed/killed by it, etc.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but it will be the last one you receive from an online store since the rest of the orders you make of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals will come broken or the orders will be lost or you will receive them damaged.

I wish a giganotosaurus, a masiakasaurus and a stygimoloch of Papo in this next year 2020.

Loon

Granted, but they're all sculpted like the Amargasaurus.

I wish I wasn't such a failure.

Mirroraptor

Granted, you will become as successful as Mr. Charles Darwin, but then it attracted academic opponents, they are so aggressive that they try to destroy your reputation.

I wish that JR railway will no longer be crowded at afternoon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: