News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Worst dinosaur toy

Started by BlueKrono, January 26, 2017, 12:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crackington

I always thought it looked terrible until you pointed out the Burian link in your collection thread avatar_Duna @Duna.

That picture is a bit comical too though, the Saltoposuchus looks it's playing hide and seek about to jump out on a friend. Peek a boo!

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Crackington on January 15, 2022, 05:15:39 PM
I always thought it looked terrible until you pointed out the Burian link in your collection thread avatar_Duna @Duna.

That picture is a bit comical too though, the Saltoposuchus looks it's playing hide and seek about to jump out on a friend. Peek a boo!
In regard to the Burian picture, it just looks like it saw something bad and is about to vomit by a tree or faint.
But I like the hide and seek idea much more.

Crackington

I see what you mean avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 - like it's had one too many at the pub and needs the tree for support :D.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Crackington on January 15, 2022, 05:53:01 PM
I see what you mean avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 - like it's had one too many at the pub and needs the tree for support :D.
That also works, but I was thinking it was taking a stroll in the woods and saw some, er, gruesome things...
But I'm just gonna stick with hide and seek because it's so nice and innocent  ;)

Primeval12

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 15, 2022, 04:39:00 AM

It honestly looks like an annoyed custodian plunging a invisible toilet with an invisible plunger to me...

BEHOLD

Spoiler
[close]

Stegotyranno420

Libraraptor

Duna

HAHAHAHAA ....  I DIED  :)) :)) :))

Quote from: Crackington on January 15, 2022, 05:53:01 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Now I look at that Burian's drawing and I can't see the poor thing not pictured as this hilarious ...  ;D

Brocc21

Quote from: Duna on November 21, 2021, 05:28:04 PM

This "polacanthus" has an indigestion or so ...

He almost looks like he's cursing God for creating him this way, and begging to be put out of its misery. I think the humane thing would be to destroy it.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

SidB

Quote from: Brocc21 on January 15, 2022, 09:15:08 PM
Quote from: Duna on November 21, 2021, 05:28:04 PM

This "polacanthus" has an indigestion or so ...

He almost looks like he's cursing God for creating him this way, and begging to be put out of its misery. I think the humane thing would be to destroy it.
Myself, I visualize that he's accidently inserted the tip of his tail into an electrical outlet.