News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My Searchlist

Started by Pachyrhinosaurus, February 01, 2017, 12:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachyrhinosaurus

I made out a list of some of the figures I'd like to have but never acquired over the course of my collecting. I can pay with Paypal or if you don't have Paypal I can mail a check, too. The figures I have listed are only my most wanted, but if you have something that isn't on the list that you're interested in selling I might be willing to buy depending on what it is. I also collect fossils and fossil replicas, but I don't have any in particular listed since they're on a more individual basis. Thanks for looking!

Safari LTD
DOC Mamenchsaurus background only
Dinosaur Authentics set 3

Carnegie
Early Tyrannosaurus 1988 red/orange variant and early 90's green spotted variant
1988 and 1989 early variants
Pre-1996 Apatosaurus
"Dawn of the Dinosaurs" Poster
2010 or newer variants of long-running models
Any promotional material, resin masters, or related memorabilia

Battat
Maiasaura
v1 Carnotaurus
v1 and v2 Ceratosaurus
v1 and v2 Dilophosaurus
Any promotional material, resin masters, or related memorabilia

The Dinosaur Studio (Resin Models)
Gorgosaurus 1:35 Resin Kit by Greg Wenzel
Allosaurus 1:35 Resin Kit by Dan LoRusso
Stegosaurus 1:35 Resin Kit by Dan LoRusso

Bullyland
Pteranodon with fish
Classic Deinonychus
Paratypothorax
Batrachotomus
Apatosaurus
Green Archaeopteryx
Styracosaurus
Tyrannosaurus

Schleich

Corythosaurus
Glyptodon
Tupandactylus

Marx
Pteranodon
Kronosaurus
Any unique variants such as those found in the dump.

Dino Horizons
Parasaurolophus Test Tube Skeleton

Toyway Walking With Dinosaurs
Iguanodon
Utahraptor
Ankylosaurus
Ornithocheirus

Southlands Replicas
Thylacoleo

Mattel Jurassic World
Comic Con Exclusive Malcolm, 2022 (Loose preferred)
Hammond Collection Baby Tyrannosaurus
Hammond Collection Baby Stegosaurus
Hammond Collection Ceratosaurus

Resin Models and Kits
Any Faunacasts models
1/72 Antediluvian figures. Looking for Acrocanthosaurus but would go for any I don't have.
David Krentz Saurozoic 1/40 Tyrannosaurus rex

Archinto

How rare is the sue figure with the closed mouth? I have one but im on the fence about keeping it or selling/trading it.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: Archinto on February 02, 2017, 04:25:09 PM
How rare is the sue figure with the closed mouth? I have one but im on the fence about keeping it or selling/trading it.

I wouldn't consider it to be super rare, but it has been retired for a few years now. I'll probably remove it from the list soon though since someone else already offered one for sale.  ;)

Georassic

I can help you with the Carnegie Psittaco...
PMing momentarily...

billharrison

What's the Invicta Glyptodon worth?

Pachyrhinosaurus

amargasaurus cazaui

Am curious which model you are naming the safari Oviraptor in egg....are you referring to the rounder looking version or baby Louie...?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on February 15, 2017, 07:53:06 AM
Am curious which model you are naming the safari Oviraptor in egg....are you referring to the rounder looking version or baby Louie...?

I'm looking for the rounded one:

There's a resin version as well (my local museum has it) but I don't have a preference of one over the other.

amargasaurus cazaui

Have an extra mint in the bag if interested
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Pachyrhinosaurus

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

If you're looking for the Carnegie Collection Deinonychus, I've just listed an extra copy on Ebay, but I'd like to give priority to forum members.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Carnegie-Deinonychus-Figure-Safari-Realistic-Toy-Dinosaur-Collection/123568389615

Libraraptor

As far as I know, Halichoeres has a Bullyland Edaphosaurus. See his classifieds thread.  Also I found a Bullyland Procynosuchus in Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Exclusive-Bullyland-Procynosuchus-Korbach-Germany/dp/B010KNF9YI

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on December 28, 2018, 09:55:20 PM
If you're looking for the Carnegie Collection Deinonychus, I've just listed an extra copy on Ebay, but I'd like to give priority to forum members.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Carnegie-Deinonychus-Figure-Safari-Realistic-Toy-Dinosaur-Collection/123568389615

Thanks for the consideration! I didn't expect this thread to come back anytime soon. I'm happy with the deinonychus I have; I had mostly meant older versions of molds that had since been updated but I appreciate the thought.

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 28, 2018, 11:19:05 PM
As far as I know, Halichoeres has a Bullyland Edaphosaurus. See his classifieds thread.  Also I found a Bullyland Procynosuchus in Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Exclusive-Bullyland-Procynosuchus-Korbach-Germany/dp/B010KNF9YI

Thanks for the leads. I've never had a problem buying from Halichoeres but my hobby budget is a little low right now on account of recent additions.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.