News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

<Vitamin-Imagiination>'s real figurines.

Started by Vitamin-Imagination, February 01, 2017, 11:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenestra

The finished model looks wonderful.
With some plants and rocks added to the base this is could to be a real eye catcher.
Good luck with your sales!  ^-^

Lanthanotus

Very impressive :)

I agree with Fenetra on the plants and rocks to underline the figure's nature

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: Lanthanotus on December 13, 2017, 09:26:43 PM
Very impressive :)

I agree with Fenetra on the plants and rocks to underline the figure's nature

Quote from: Fenestra on December 13, 2017, 08:12:40 PM
The finished model looks wonderful.
With some plants and rocks added to the base this is could to be a real eye catcher.
Good luck with your sales!  ^-^

Thank you^^

tyrantqueen

Gorgeous *swoon* I like the turkey look of the T. rex.

Fenestra

tyrantqueen

I usually stick to small scale toys because of space concerns, but T. rex is my all time favourite, so maybe I'll make an exception in this case.

Would you be OK with me reviewing this guy for the blog when I get a copy?

Reptilia

Is the texturing on the Triceratops underside an artistic choice or a side effect of 3D printing?

Dobber

I LOVE that bird T-Rex. I really want it and the Giganatosaurus. Why don't I have money for these beauties! :'(
Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Dobber

I really want that "turkey" Rex and the Giganatosaurus, but as usual I am broke  :'(

Chris

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 16, 2018, 03:00:10 PM
I usually stick to small scale toys because of space concerns, but T. rex is my all time favourite, so maybe I'll make an exception in this case.

Would you be OK with me reviewing this guy for the blog when I get a copy?

Of course, good. ;D ;D

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: Dobber on January 17, 2018, 01:04:36 AM
I really want that "turkey" Rex and the Giganatosaurus, but as usual I am broke  :'(

Chris

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you can afford it. We are willing to customize at any time if we can afford to produce. :) :)

Dobber

Quote from: Vitamin-Imagination on January 17, 2018, 01:40:13 AM

Chris

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you can afford it. We are willing to customize at any time if we can afford to produce. :) :)

I actually just ordered the unfinished T-Rex. I probably shouldn't have, but I really didn't want to miss out on the Rex. Still want the Giga

Chris

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: Dobber on January 17, 2018, 01:44:39 AM
Quote from: Vitamin-Imagination on January 17, 2018, 01:40:13 AM

Chris

I actually just ordered the unfinished T-Rex. I probably shouldn't have, but I really didn't want to miss out on the Rex. Still want the Giga

Chris

Thank you for saying good words.
If you can make a purchase later, please do not hesitate to contact me.^^

And if you have just purchased T-Rex from my ETSY, please check your email or message.

Mackeral

I think this is beautifull. That Acrocanthosaurus is your best model and paintwork yet imo, Vitamin-Imagiination.
Will this be up on your Etsy page in the future?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: