You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walking with The dinosaurs The Live Experience Merchendise help!

Started by Colin72997, February 02, 2017, 01:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin72997

https://images.craigslist.org/00k0k_iLFREhPn1ez_600x450.jpg

a few years ago I had gone to walking with the dinosaurs the live experience and had gotten a bag there, it's tan, and it says "walking with the dinosaurs, the live experience" on it embroidered. it has a deep pocket with a zipper on top with a flap that has a t rex pictured on it, with a strap for shoulders. I got it from the live show. its not a cheaply made bag. I cant find it anywhere on the internet and anything about it and am trying to sell it, what is it's value? cant remember what I payed
please help what is it worth?

Flaffy

Colin72997

I apologize, I didn't mean to spam or anything, I had just was confused on where to post my question because this had seemed like my most likely option to actually get an answer. all I had wanted to know is what it was worth and was hoping you guys on this forum could possibly help, because you guys would probably know more than I do. I couldn't find out anything on my own.
I apologize.

Halichoeres

It's a small forum and most active members read most sections, so generally if you post something in just one place, plenty of eyes will see it. Afraid I can't help with your particular query, though.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Colin72997

that's quite alright, I apologize again, I hadn't known it was actually a small forum, from the looks of it, it had looked the complete opposite to me. to I had posted on different ones, hoping for more people to see it, I didn't really know that it was this small of a forum. it wont happen again and I will chose more sparingly I guess on the section I post on. but I just cant find the item online,  anywhere online. it seems no one has it almost. so there isn't anything for me to compare to, except for some stuffed animals from the live show that went for 20-30 dollars used on ebay but that's really it. so it seemed to me like I have the only one online and I just don't know what it's worth, and am hoping to find out

BlueKrono

As with any collectible, it's worth whatever someone's willing to pay for it. A lot of times something that is widely seen as valuable simply gets no interest, like a certain WWD figure that went up for sale recently for a very reasonable price and received no bids. But sometimes two people both really want something and they have a bidding war, shooting the price sky high. The question is, how many people are actively looking for the WWD bag, or would strongly desire it if they stumbled upon it in a search?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Colin72997

yeah, that makes sense, I even tried reverse imaging search of a picture I have of the item, and absolutely nothing came up except for one link to the company webpage that doesn't hardly work anymore. the merchandise part anyway. I don't know. i have it posted for sale at a "testing" price to see if i had got any offers on it. i had tested it at $80..i honest to god think i have the only one on the net right now.

PumperKrickel

deleted

Archinto

If you list the bag with a higher price list it with a "best offer" option and people who want it but dont want to pay tue big price can send an offer for you to consider. Thats how i run my auctions and i sell a lot of toys and stuff that way
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum, Colin. I deleted the duplicate posts, no harm done.  C:-)  :)

Colin72997

thank you so much for deleting the posts for me, so very kind of you. i was going to do it myself sometime today but i thank you for doing that for me!.
as for the other replies, i think that's what i'll do, is post it for a price and then see a best offer. i do have a Jurassic park figure though on the other hand..to change the subject, i believe it is ellie sattler, if that's how you spell it...there isn't the box or anything it's just the figure. how much is this worth? i used to have the old Jurassic park command center playset myself.

BlueKrono

Quote from: SuperiorSpider on February 02, 2017, 08:15:28 AM
You could always just put it up for auction on eBay, but I honestly don´t see a lot of money in this. Bags tend to be at the lower end of collector´s interest and most items on ebay from the live show sold for very reasonable prices. It´s a niche product. I´d price it around 20-30 bucks, but even then I don´t see it flying out of your hands.

I would be surprised if it sold for even $20. I recently bought a 25 year logo bag on eBay for $15 - 5 of which was shipping.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

PaleoMatt

Colin72997

what would you have posted the puppet for? i'm just trying to get a handle on a rice for this item because i don't see it at all posted anywhere on the net

PaleoMatt

Quote from: Colin72997 on February 02, 2017, 09:47:51 PM
what would you have posted the puppet for? i'm just trying to get a handle on a rice for this item because i don't see it at all posted anywhere on the net
I don't know tbh

BlueKrono

Quote from: Colin72997 on February 02, 2017, 09:47:51 PM

Probably quite a bit of rice.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.