News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Takams Official Sales and Trades

Started by Takama, June 21, 2012, 11:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Ok I am willing to sell some stuff for Cheap. Most are in decent condition and some are it great condition

I currently can only accept Postal money orders as a Payment. Sorry for the inconvenience to those outside the USA.

Right now i have a Schelich Kentrosaurus New in Polly bag complete with Tags.    Im Selling it for $10. If interested, please PM me

Here are some Safaris i have for sale: most have paint rubs somewhere on there bodys, so im selling them for $5 each

Schelich and Papo. The Papo T.Rex is in Excelent Condition, and im asking $30 for it due to its rarity
Everything else is $10

Takama

New item In stock. Ornithosuchus from Kenner

Takama

Place Holder

Takama

I have a King Kong
Vestatasaurus Rex, with full fuctioning sounds    Makes a cool T-Rex Stand In  $7

Takama

I now have an extra Carnegi Collection Styrachosaurus.  $5.00 (that includes shipping BTW)

Takama

Place Holder

Takama

Bump

Updated sales

Im saying good bye to some of my Carnegies

Takama

I got a Wild Safari Kaprosuchus and Ceratoesaurus that im not happy with.

the have some paint rubs.   

Both cost $7

Takama

Added all sorts of stuff to first post

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Takama

Takama

Right now i have a Schelich Kentrosaurus New in Polly bag complete with Tags.    Im Selling it for $10. If interested, please PM me

Takama

Im now Selling off my CollectAs, See first post

DinoLord

Anything you'd consider trading for?

Takama

The New Repainted Battats that are popping up now.

Or a a copy of the AE adaptation of the Lost World on DVD

Takama

OK, If you dont wish to pay with Check or money order, you can pay the sculptor of the Animasaurus line, Brandem. These profits will go to create new models for the Animasaurus Collection.

Basically, You pay Brandem the price i list for an item(plus shipping) and i send you the item you Want.

Takama

I am Selling my Bullyland Prichirotherium and Favorite Tamba Sauropod for $20 Each

Don B.

Quote from: Takama on July 28, 2015, 02:52:37 AM
I am Selling my Bullyland Prichirotherium and Favorite Tamba Sauropod for $20 Each

I will buy the Favorite Tamba Sauropod.

dinostampede

You wouldn't happen to have a second one lol?

Takama

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: