News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papi-Anon's WTB/WTS

Started by Papi-Anon, February 17, 2017, 06:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papi-Anon

Hey all! Got some things for sale and a few things I'm looking for. Prices include shipping to CONUS, Alaska/Hawaii add $5. International I MIGHT do but only if you're up to the shipping costs.

-WTS-

Kenner JP Young T-Rex (first version, missing dino-damage chunk, slight paint-wear from play) - $35
Kenner Chaos Effect Lycaonops (works, good condition, no restraining gear) - $12
Primeval Raptor figure (loose, good condition) - $35

-WTB/Trade-

Kenner Ornithosuchus (with dino-damage, no restraining gear)
Kenner Scutosaurus (with or without dino-damage, no gear needed)
Safari Inostrancevia

Paypal is [email protected]

Can provide pictures on request.
Shapeways Store: The God-Fodder
DeviantArt: Papi-Anon
Cults3D: Papi-Anon

"They said I could be whatever I wanted to be when I evolved. So I decided to be a crocodile."
-Ambulocetus, 47.8–41.3mya