News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Do you collect anything else?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 14, 2012, 11:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Silver age comic books, Transformer generation one pieces, Marilyn Monroe memoribilia, trading cards, autographs,and of course the dinosaur bones, eggs, and I also make the spheres that you see in my signature. Here is a shot I took the week they released the "Avengers" Movie.  Assembly required indeed...anyone a big enough fan to name off what they all are?

A few years back before I decided to cut back on the collection and save the best pieces.

I loaned this case to my Psittacosaurus now so the doll is boxed and stored, but it made a nice highlight.

[attachment msg=17799][/attachment]
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Takama

My mom collected Boids Bears and dolls when i was a fetus, and now she is trying to sell them.(PM if interested)

My dad used to collect rocks for sandblasting.

and my whole family collects DVDs and watches them

Bokisaurus

For a very short time, I collected the Justice League figures based on the cartoon show ;D
I also collect tribal arts/artifacts from Asia and Africa :)

juju1305

Just as unrelated as it is, I'm a tarot deck collector  :))

Jetoar

This is my little collection of Transformers.

I look forward to get other figures of Transformers ^^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

EmperorDinobot

Nice movie collection...wait 'till you see mine. eeehehe!

Pilkington

When I was younger I collected resin animals, mainly dogs, made by companies like Sandicast and Stone Critters. I also have a very small collections of art prints by artists like Larry Fanning, Robert Bateman and Carl Brenders but I haven't bought any in years. Now a days the only thing I seem to collect are Vet bills. :-\
If you wanna be alone, come with me

Jetoar

Hello friends. Today it arrive my new figure of transformers (Jetfire) and finally I have could to do the Optimus power up  ^-^

Only word: Amazing!  ^-^. This is a gift of my girlfriend for me  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

alexeratops

Hi, I collect stuffed animals of strange types of animals( for instance: i have a stuffed platypus ??? :o ) Even i collect fossils, I have an amonite shell,some blue topaz,shark teeth,and a rock with crystals in it. :)  I think it is a cool collection, but i am still trying to get a T-Rex tooth. :-[

I LIKE PIE!!!!! (dum voice)
like a bantha!

alexeratops

oh ya I also have some dead coral. ::)
like a bantha!

Coke

For years I collected all kinds of comic, including manga. But that ended. My work took me in other ways and nowadays I collect bluray and dvd movies, music and vinyls and all about Springsteen's figure.

Also I have a large library, but I don't consider it a collection. It's just a hobby.

Balaur

Apart from Dinosaur figures I collect Dino DVDs and Dino Books. Ocassionally I collect extant mammals. Apart from that nothing else.  ;D

IHogaRok

I collect awesome video games and Halo Mega Bloks figures. I probably have more then two hundred video games, a lot of them for older systems. Now I like to get xbox 360 games such as Halo and Assassins creed. 8)

deanm

Palaeontology books (especially Burgess Shale)

Carnivorous Plant books. I will be getting back into the plants themselves later this year again.

Hot Peppers (getting the seeds and growing them) - I typically grow 4-8 new hot pepper types each year (plus a few favourites). I love my ghost chiles and other related hot peppers. Feel the burn...  ;)

docronnie

I used to collect coins and stamps.  My stamps are with my parents, probably destroyed by molds now.

My coins are with me still.

I now collect Marvel Thor action figures and toys and Marvel Legends - Avengers, but laid low for awhile.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Nebuloid

I collect alot of stuff, mainly dinosaurs and star wars these days. But I also collect diecast robots and related things. Here's a messy picture from about 2 years ago :

These days those 4 cabinets are stuffed to the brim, and all my star wars figures ( about 500), designer toys and movie figures ,are in storage...

dokiraptor

Great collections Nebuloid and fellow collectors, I do collect Kaiju (Japanese monsters like Godzilla and Gamera) movie/ television characters and other animal figures, but the vintage stuffs are irresistible  to me.

Libraraptor

Books. I collect books and dinosaurs.

Fukuiraptor

I also collect other toys, to name a few: Star Wars, Ultraman, DC & Marvel Superheroes, Gundam:

Jetoar

You have a true clone army friend, congrats  ^-^.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: