News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The return of an old member & friend :)

Started by Tylosaurus, March 15, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Quote from: Tylosaurus Rev.A2 on March 17, 2017, 05:26:17 AM
Quote from: Takama on March 17, 2017, 04:56:22 AM
Quote from: Tylosaurus Rev.A2 on March 17, 2017, 04:12:35 AM
Hmm  a shame to see people leave especially they were ones you knew as good or best friends.
I don't think I remember Zopteryx man, about 3 a 4 years ago I had a heavy concussion, I have forgotten many people I knew or names of things I am supposed to know.. sorry.

I just listed him as an example.   Sorry about your concussion.     

I had some medical issues as well that put me in a loony ward for a week.
Well you are still the Takama I knew man we all have had our bad rides, just good to see you are still around man.
So instead of doing CollectA What brand do you do now or is it more of a mix of things lately?

My own models. Mostly.      I collect  schelich safari, and i comission my own models now    (see my avatar)

I may get Papos again

ZoPteryx

Hmm  a shame to see people leave especially they were ones you knew as good or best friends.
I don't think I remember Zopteryx man, about 3 a 4 years ago I had a heavy concussion, I have forgotten many people I knew or names of things I am supposed to know.. sorry.

Well, you've met me now!  Welcome back to the forum, Tylo!  :)

Tylosaurus

Quote from: ZoPteryx on March 17, 2017, 10:08:53 PM

Well, you've met me now!  Welcome back to the forum, Tylo!  :)
hah thanks bud, missed this place the friendly people mainly, too many warm welcomes to mention :)
Still going through all the topics rofl, it's like reading a book but it never ends as that new data is always added :'D

As my DR collection goes, just posted my final update:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=102.msg165642#new
Since it's completed finally after 26 years and 8 months of collecting and having the patience to find them perfect deals :)

laticauda

I think you were before my time.  Welcome back and nice to meet you.

Tylosaurus

Thanks man :)

And yeah I was, joined the DTF during the DTF V1 days on September 22, 2010:
http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/3368/greet-force

Also I remember the forums having a Karma system which was pretty cool and this awesome Orthocone emoji...
Would be fantastic to get that Othocone Emojis back hah  ;D 8)

Everything_Dinosaur

Good to have you back and thanks for sharing your pics with the forum.

Jetdin

wow nice to see a fellow aircraft model collector , collecting dinosaurs too!

Tylosaurus

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on March 18, 2017, 09:11:02 AM
Good to have you back and thanks for sharing your pics with the forum.
Many thanks Mike , cool to see you here as well :D

Quote from: Jetdin on March 18, 2017, 09:53:57 AM
wow nice to see a fellow aircraft model collector , collecting dinosaurs too!
Hey any time man, if you need help finding certain aircraft models feel free to PM me, I know a lot of great places to find them :)
At Facebook I also run the A.M.C.C.  short for Aircraft Model Collecting Community, which is here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/amcc28/

Libraraptor

Sorry I have not welcomed you back yet!
Well, welcome back!

Tylosaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 21, 2017, 11:50:01 PM
Sorry I have not welcomed you back yet!
Well, welcome back!
Oh that's fine bud, great to be back, just not as active as I have communities to run and mixed interests as collecting goes ;)
More of a lurker these days hehe