News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs in Jessica Biel's shoes

Started by dragon53, April 22, 2017, 11:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBell

Seriously? She can afford some better dinosaur toys!

Silvanusaurus

BREAKING NEWS:
2 year old child plays with toys, leaves them scattered randomly around pair of shoes.

Other major stories:

• Baby discards crumbs on kitchen table, photographs break the internet.
  • Scientists reveal shocking truth; "gravity exists".
  • Young British man issues statement "who cares?", exasperated.

Ravonium

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on April 23, 2017, 08:46:58 AM
BREAKING NEWS:
2 year old child plays with toys, leaves them scattered randomly around pair of shoes.

Other major stories:

• Baby discards crumbs on kitchen table, photographs break the internet.
  • Scientists reveal shocking truth; "gravity exists".
  • Young British man issues statement "who cares?", exasperated.

This post made me chuckle, but is also a good reflection of modern news and how pathetic it is. My local news used to have a section where random teenagers and young people would be shown wearing 'trendy' clothes for their 5 nanoseconds of fame.

QuoteSo you should know that bombs just went off in Lalapaloozazekistan.

But what are they wearing in Lalapaloozazekistan?

A quote from a Youtube blog I used to watch that pretty sums up the two main things the news talks about.

Here is one SO BREAKING THAT IF YOU DON'T READ THIS THEN YOU ARE DEAD news story of my own that sums up what young people think is 'cool':-[ and how pandering news is.

• 14 year old lad coughs in elbow while raising hand, world nukes itself due to the photos. (If you don't get what I'm referring then you are a really lucky human being.)

*plays brainwash music soon after reporting that 'news'

QuoteWe really have to commend her on her exquisite hashtag use.

Do I have to say anything else about how pandering this story is to the drones that are the general public.

CityRaptor

Well, that is the most important news ever! ::)
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Ravonium

Quote from: CityRaptor on April 23, 2017, 11:18:21 PM
Well, that is the most important news ever! ::)

Yes it is, and if you don't believe so then you are an outcast who needs to be publicly shunned. (Just kidding, I'm joining in with your sarcasm).

In all seriousness, whoever un-ironically reads this clickbait 'news' article needs something else to do with their lives.

Ravonium

Just read the comments on the article and they're a mixed blessing. Even though most point out that this isn't newsworthy the next largest group are people who comment stuff like,

QuoteAll you people who write negative comments, just go away already! This is a Beautiful story and pictures. Jessica is from Colorado way to go honey. I appreciate your post whatever you want to share with your fans about your beautiful son. I appreciate reading about him. See people who care appreciate the articles and pictures. If you don't care then quit writing about it just go on to something else. Your comments are NOT appreciated. This is a lovely young couple who in my opinion are GREAT! God Bless you three! Continued success for Jessica and Justin and may Silas grow up to be a loving as the two of you!

This is an actual comment on this article. If I ever meet this person in real life, I'm going to tell them to look up to people other than trashy celebrities who got famous for writing bad songs and doing other things *cough The Kardashians *cough that no-one cares about. Also, why do you need to know everything about their son?

Besides, everyone should have the right to express their opinion, no-matter how much you disagree with it.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Ravonium on April 24, 2017, 07:33:46 AM
Just read the comments on the article and they're a mixed blessing. Even though most point out that this isn't newsworthy the next largest group are people who comment stuff like,

QuoteAll you people who write negative comments, just go away already! This is a Beautiful story and pictures. Jessica is from Colorado way to go honey. I appreciate your post whatever you want to share with your fans about your beautiful son. I appreciate reading about him. See people who care appreciate the articles and pictures. If you don't care then quit writing about it just go on to something else. Your comments are NOT appreciated. This is a lovely young couple who in my opinion are GREAT! God Bless you three! Continued success for Jessica and Justin and may Silas grow up to be a loving as the two of you!

This is an actual comment on this article. If I ever meet this person in real life, I'm going to tell them to look up to people other than trashy celebrities who got famous for writing bad songs and doing other things *cough The Kardashians *cough that no-one cares about. Also, why do you need to know everything about their son?

Besides, everyone should have the right to express their opinion, no-matter how much you disagree with it.

Totally agree.

Coincidentally, I just bought this exact set of dinosaurs from a science museum gift shop this past week because it had a slightly different color of plesiosaur than others I have of this mold. At $4.95 it was overpriced.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Ravonium

Quote from: BlueKrono on April 24, 2017, 12:38:58 PM

Totally agree.

Coincidentally, I just bought this exact set of dinosaurs from a science museum gift shop this past week because it had a slightly different color of plesiosaur than others I have of this mold. At $4.95 it was overpriced.

Glad I'm not the only one on this forum who thinks this.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.