News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrannosaurid skin impressions

Started by SpartanSquat, June 07, 2017, 12:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 06, 2017, 11:30:30 PM
Exposed Dimetrodon spines is based on evidence that the spines were warped, bent, broken, and healed during life. No that doesn't mean they were exposed (plenty of fish damage their fin rays) but it definitely qualifies as a proper and informed hypothesis.

Sometimes he takes a concept to one logical extreme or the other, but it's still called a logical extreme for good reason.
Huh, didn't know that. But, I would still say he sometimes lets his speculations go a bit far.

Appalachiosaurus

To be fair, he acknowledged all of those complaints in one of his most recent videos.

https://youtu.be/mx8sAqO2bFQ

I actually actively disliked him for a time, but when one of my friends in high school started actually talking about dinosaurs with me because he watched Trey, it made me appreciate him and his reach a bit more.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.