You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roselaar's Sales and Trades: PlayVision, Kaiyodo, old Bullyland and Schleich

Started by Roselaar, March 14, 2012, 05:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Updated the first post with a batch of nice old Starlux figures for sale/trade. Go grab that Cephalaspis! ;)

Shonisaurus

Roselaar would be interested in Play Visions figures (other than the prehistoric amphibians eryops and peltobatrachus) and in prehistoric Play Visions large mammals such as palorchestes, smilodon, uintatherium and andrewsarchus.

I am also interested in discontinued Battat figures such as utahraptor, gallimimus, acrocanthosaurus, tyrannosaurus rex 1 and 2 version, ceratosaurus, dilophosaurus (except for the one with snow feet as I call it) and diplodocus. I offer you a good sum in case you ever have one.

I would ask you to contact me in the internal mail of the forum if you ever have those figures (unfortunately now you do not have them) and we would agree on the price.  :)

Roselaar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 20, 2018, 05:21:38 PM
Roselaar would be interested in Play Visions figures (other than the prehistoric amphibians eryops and peltobatrachus) and in prehistoric Play Visions large mammals such as palorchestes, smilodon, uintatherium and andrewsarchus.

I am also interested in discontinued Battat figures such as utahraptor, gallimimus, acrocanthosaurus, tyrannosaurus rex 1 and 2 version, ceratosaurus, dilophosaurus (except for the one with snow feet as I call it) and diplodocus. I offer you a good sum in case you ever have one.

I would ask you to contact me in the internal mail of the forum if you ever have those figures (unfortunately now you do not have them) and we would agree on the price.  :)

I have none of these myself at the moment (except for the Battat Dippy), and I'm not likely to find any soon. Let alone doubles...

Roselaar

Traded several figures after a long pause in trading/selling, but there are still plenty left. Come have a look! :)

Master Tyrannosaurus

I'm interested in your Dinoz toy figures. Do you ship them to the United States of America? I'm interested in 1x Yangchuanosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, and Lambeosaurus. (sorry if this is necro posting.)

Master Tyrannosaurus

I'm interested in the Dinoz Tyrannosaurus, Yangchuanosaurus, Dimetrodon, Ultrasaurus, all only 1x each. What's the deal with the PV eryops/Peltobatrachus? Also interested in your Starlux Plesiosaurus (any color is fine), maybe the Nothosaurus, and also maybe the Tanystropheus?
Are these on ebay or on some site? Otherwise my dad probably won't order it (since I don't have a credit card account or anything yet)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.