You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Reptilia polls: most fascinating primordial creature

Started by Reptilia, August 15, 2017, 09:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one of the following is the most fascinating for you?

Anomalocaris canadensis
3 (11.5%)
Arthropleura armata
3 (11.5%)
Cameroceras trentonense
1 (3.8%)
Diplocaulus salamandroides
4 (15.4%)
Hallucigenia sparsa
1 (3.8%)
Ichthyostega stensioei
1 (3.8%)
Meganeura monyi
0 (0%)
Pterygotus anglicus
0 (0%)
Pulmonoscorpius kirktonensis
2 (7.7%)
Tiktaalik roseae
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Reptilia

Choose up your favourite. Of course this is a personal selection, if you'd like to choose another one that's not listed here feel free to comment and motivate your choice.

ZoPteryx

Definitely Tiktaalik, it's just such an important fossil!

Bowhead Whale

BlueKrono

I have four different colors of the Imperial Diplocaulus.

Personally I think Helicoprion is probably the most fascinating primordial creature. Surprised it's not on this list. I can't wait to read Ray Troll's new book.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.