News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anyone remember me?

Started by therizinosaurus, September 22, 2017, 12:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

therizinosaurus

Wow--it's been many years since I last posted here. I was active around 2009/2010--any members left from that era? Off the top of my head I remember Tomhet, Adam, Bokisaurus...and that's about it. Looking forward to getting active again and getting to know all the new members :)
-Charles aka theri

Gwangi

I remember you, welcome back! It seems a lot of "old timers" are coming back lately.

Jose S.M.

Well I'm one of the new ones, welcome back and good to meet you!

laticauda

I feel like I have seen your name in some old threads.  I started in 2014 so I wouldn't say I am new, but I am not quite the old crowd either.  Anyways a pleasure to meet you and glad to see you back.

Halichoeres

Welcome back! You're before my time (2015) but I've seen your footprints here and there.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

alexeratops

I don't remember you, but you are good on first impressions.

You obviously have a similar taste in dinosaurs as I. I can appreciate this.  ;)
like a bantha!

ZoPteryx

Tylosaurus

Welcome back old friend, hope you have been doing alright 8-)

Rock on I'd say :)

postsaurischian

Welcome back again! I bought some Battat figures from you on DTF v.1 :).

Libraraptor

Theri,  so good to know you are back  ! Yes I do remember you.  I am One of the prehistoric creatures here I guess. Tomhet had left the forum many years ago. Boki and Adam are still very Active.  as for me I still Love the forum and most of the Things happening here.

tyrantqueen

I do remember you but I did not know you. Welcome back nonetheless.

BlueKrono

I haven't seen Boki post anything in a while, but he's got some mind-boggling collections.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

PaleoMatt

No idea who you are, but hey nice to meet you!

SBell

Quote from: therizinosaurus on September 22, 2017, 12:36:28 AM
Wow--it's been many years since I last posted here. I was active around 2009/2010--any members left from that era? Off the top of my head I remember Tomhet, Adam, Bokisaurus...and that's about it. Looking forward to getting active again and getting to know all the new members :)
-Charles aka theri

I remember you. And take it as a personal insult that you don't remember me.  ;) I was far more active back in your day...

Tomhet left (nasty business, that) while you were still there.

Lanthanotus

Does anyone remember me?

I don't,.... which is cause I just joined like two years ago. Anyway welcome back to the forum :)

Bowhead Whale

Hi! I came back after a long absence as well. Welcome from East Canada!

therizinosaurus

Quote from: SBell on September 23, 2017, 03:10:40 PM
-Charles aka theri

I remember you. And take it as a personal insult that you don't remember me.  ;) I was far more active back in your day...

Sbell--of course I remember you! Same with Libraraptor, it's great seeing so many familiar faces still around.

alexeratops

-Charles aka theri

Could someone PM me the business about Tomhet? I am intrigued.
like a bantha!

DinoToyForum

Hi Theri, great to see you posting again :)

SBell

Quote from: alexeratops on September 24, 2017, 03:36:32 PM
-Charles aka theri

Could someone PM me the business about Tomhet? I am intrigued.

You'd have to go track it down on the DTF v1; it's there somewhere I think

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: