News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thundercharge

Sold a couple Wild Safari figures to Sumo, and everything went great! Very friendly and easy to work with.  :)

Click sig for my collection! :)

Ikessauro

Thundercharge

Bought a Master Fossil Tyrannosaurus from Simon, and everything was great! Glad to have this huge wonder taking over my desk now.  :))

Click sig for my collection! :)

Spino-rex13

Positive for Dan
Thanks for the carnegie ankylosaurus and cryolophosaurus  ;D

tyrantqueen

Seijun

Here are some rather belated positives

Brontodocus - for helping me get some beautiful brachiosaurs from Germany
Snertus - for my very first Jecsan figure
Takama - for a little grey Carnegie apatosaurus
Dan of Dan's Dinosaurs - for my very first Sideshow statue, the apatosaurus
Mooncheez - for a bunch Carnegies that I have been looking for for a long time in mint condition
0thebigwytec5 - for a battat mini utahraptor and tric, and a mint unboxed battat pachycephalosaurus
Dean Walker of DeJankins - for MANY wonderful Bullyland prehistoric mammals and some awesome Marolin figures (if you have not heard of his store before, you should really check him out!)
Jodee - for helping me get a Paleocraft "Coelodonta antiquitatis" kit
Deanm - for a lovely set of 8 plastic pterosaurs from an unknown company

and finally...

Invicta Hunter and amargasaurus cazaui - for being excellent customers
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Seijun

Big positive for Postsaurischian for helping me get my very first Kinto dinosaur!
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

postsaurischian

Quote from: Seijun on February 22, 2013, 04:45:52 AM
Big positive for Postsaurischian for helping me get my very first Kinto dinosaur!

:) De rien - I'm glad it arrived so quickly - positive back to you!

He, he ... they call themselves 'Favorite' now, but as the "Self-proclaimed retro queen" you may call them 'Kinto' for sure ;D.

Seijun

Quote from: postsaurischian on February 22, 2013, 11:23:01 AM
Quote from: Seijun on February 22, 2013, 04:45:52 AM

:) De rien - I'm glad it arrived so quickly - positive back to you!

He, he ... they call themselves 'Favorite' now, but as the "Self-proclaimed retro queen" you may call them 'Kinto' for sure ;D.

Kinto is fewer letters to type!
I resist change.

ZoPteryx

Mega-Positive for Roselaar!!! ;D

Ikessauro

Positive for Rez, thanks for the Battats!

0thebigwytec5

100% positive for Seijun. Great communication and flawless transaction :)

copper

positive for thelordsgym!

Roselaar

Quote from: Zopteryx on February 28, 2013, 05:07:48 AM
Mega-Positive for Roselaar!!! ;D

It took a while, but I'm finally able to give you positive feedback right back at you, Zopteryx. ;)

thelordsgym

Big positive for Copper.........the best yet!

Roselaar

And a big positive for Megalosaurus! Excellent transaction! :)

postsaurischian

Huge positive for Seijun & thanks for the Kitadaniryu :)!

brontodocus

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 03, 2013, 03:38:46 PM
Huge positive for Seijun & thanks for the Kitadaniryu :) !
Wow, I can report something similar... another huge positive for Seijun and many, many thanks for an unexpected - I still can't fully believe it -

UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus! :D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Seijun

Positive to EmperorDinobot for some Kaiyodos.

EmperorDinobot

Positive for Seijun for some Kaiyodos!!!! I love them so much!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: