News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

MEGA-POSITIVE for Brontodocus, who got me the 1/35 Araki TRex skeleton!!!

deanm

MASSIVE, SUPER, GIGANTIC POSITIVE for Brontodocus.

The 1/35 Araki TRex skeleton arrived today!!

It's fantastic!!!! I'm gushing over a non-pterosaur (so it must be good  :)  )

Seriously, it made my day!

amargasaurus cazaui

Thought I would leave UMF models and Martin and Maryilyn a rather larger positive for their hard work and effort. I wanted to highlight customer service and communications as a great plus working with them
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

radman

Many, many thanks to Postsaurischian for getting the Favorite Saurolophus model for me, a lovely yet sorely-underrepresented hadrosaur.  Danke schoen, mein Freund!

^-^ :D ;D

Roselaar

A big positive feedback for Brontozaurus! I hope you get your figure soon. :)

Megalosaurus

Hi there.

Positive feedback to Roselaar.

Thank you for my new kaiyodos.

See you next mission...
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Blackdanter

Positive for Helge. Thanks dude  ;)

postsaurischian

Quote from: radman on April 23, 2013, 05:55:06 PM
Many, many thanks to Postsaurischian for getting the Favorite Saurolophus model for me, a lovely yet sorely-underrepresented hadrosaur.  Danke schoen, mein Freund!

^-^ :D ;D

Positive back to you ....... beautiful photo :).

Quote from: Blackdanter on April 27, 2013, 11:17:15 AM
Positive for Helge. Thanks dude  ;)

Also a positive to you, John. I love the SEGA figures :)!
A great win-win situation!

radman

Many thanks to Ikessauro, for the beautiful Brazilian sauropods.  Two thumbs way up! ;D ;D

Brontozaurus

Positive to Roselaar for my lovely JP Dilophosaurus.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Ikessauro

I'm not sure if I should do this here or in another thread, but I'll leave a negative feedback for eBay seller auroraprime.

I won an auction last December from this seller. The auction ended with a very low price, less than £5 if I"m not mistaken. The dinos sold  on the auction were Invicta unpainted Apatosaurus and Mamenchisaurus in very good condition. I was happy, paid everything right away and untill now I have never seen the dinos. I contacted the seller back then in january and again in February, but they kept saying that would give me a refund if the item didn't arrive next week and I ended up forgetting about it for a while, but then it was too late to leave negative feedback on eBay or get the money through paypal. I thought that the problem was in the postal service, that lost my package, but today I found an old email from the seller and when I checked his/her profile I notice that there are several negative feedbacks from recent months. I guess that maybe this seller is not even shipping stuff that sells for low amounts. So I decided to leave this as a warning to everyone, stay away from this seller.

ataraxus

positive for David, dgmilner  :D

postsaurischian

Lots of positives for Martin Garratt for all the latest fantastic paintjobs and build-ups he's done for me, also for him & partner Marilyn for being such wonderful persons ... I'm so grateful ^-^!

Positive for Ikessauro for sending me the cute Brazilian Mirischia - I love it :).

Huge positive for ataraxus :D - Matt Mannit's version is the best Iguanodon available and the paintjob is very beautiful.
Thanks especially for the great & secure packing. I do appreciate this!!

Positive for Himmapaan for sending me a little and wonderfully beautiful piece of originally drawn Gallimimian art :D!
                                                  (....... and for getting me the original base for the 1:40 Krentz T. rex ;D.)

amargasaurus cazaui

Thought it appropriate to give Seijun another positive, for the current round of items sold me. Always well packed and exactly as promised. She is solid. I have added so much to my collection with her help..thanks Pam

Also a thanks and positive to Dinonikes Aka Malcom for the nice models. The Apatosaurus and Parasaur arrived well packed and sent as promised.

I am right there with Postie, in thanking Martin for several nice model repaints .
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

ataraxus

a big positive for

jtn144

and:

postsaurischian

a pleasure to deal with you!!!

amargasaurus cazaui

A very nice positive for Ataraxus would be in order. Trustworthy, follows through and just a solid guy to deal with. Thanks for the Amargasaurus !!!

ataraxus

a big positive for amargasaurus cazaui, fast payment, nice contact  :)

Crackington

Big positive to UK (Kessie) for a swap with me (a Timpo Rex). Love the old Marx and MPC figures and the Bullyland Procynosuchus is wunderbar!

UK

Quote from: Crackington on June 11, 2013, 09:14:47 PM
Big positive to UK (Kessie) for a swap with me (a Timpo Rex). Love the old Marx and MPC figures and the Bullyland Procynosuchus is wunderbar!

Thank you Rob(Crackington), big thumbs up back. Great little fellow, great packing and fast delivery.

The fab four has been completed.

Ikessauro

Huge positive for Postsaurischian for the wonderful japanese dinos. Also, another big thumbs up for STORMnlNIJMEGEN for some cool mammals!
I'm not sure if I left feedback for him before for our last transaction, but just to be on the safe side, a great positive for Brontodocus too.

All of them are very much reliable and trustworthy, it was a pleasure to deal with them!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: