News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Positive for emperordinobot
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

EmperorDinobot

postsaurischian

:D Huge positives to Dan & Martin Garratt (and Marilyn Price ;)) - a great Dino connection!

amargasaurus cazaui

A solid positive for Emperordinobot, my dinosaur arrived well packed, rapidly and just as promised. Free shipping, fair price and rapid service, I am quite happy all around here.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

EmperorDinobot

++++ for amargasaurus cazaui!

postsaurischian

Positive for Invicta Hunter :) ... quick & easy trade ... beautiful Utahraptor :).

postsaurischian

..... and another big positive for Simon!
Thanks for helping me with the Terra Battats.
They have entered Germany now ;D!

stargatedalek

our trade was done through the JP Toy forums, but since we are both members here too

100% positive feedback for Roselaar!

pascosaur

@ Dan's dinosaurs
on the 19th I ordered the four new Battat dino models, on the 28th they were on display on their shelf with the other Battat classic figures somewhere in west Europe!.
Huge Positive and thank you Daniel

Georassic

Another big thumbs up for Dan, for his recent ebay deals on CollectAs. I got the Ichthyovenator and Deluxe Parasaurolophus from his ebay store at fantastic prices. AND, I was actually a day late for the Parasaurolophus sale, the ebay sale already ended when I went to buy. So he worked with me directly to still give me the sale price! Thanks, Dan, for both great prices and great customer service!!

sepp

Positive for Postsaurischian for a great smooth trade! :)

amargasaurus cazaui

A solid positive for Sepp...my ex-sepptional theropod model arrived to Martin without issue and has already been given a new finger !!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

postsaurischian

Also POSITIVE for sepp!
The Vanishing Wild Siberian Tiger is AWESOME and in wonderful condition :D!

DinoLord

Roselaar

Takama

Positive for Brandem. Lovely little models

DinoLord

Libraraptor

Positive for DinoLord! Thanks for this quick and easy trade! :-)

Roselaar

Big positives for Alexxitator, Wellnhoferia and stargatedalek. Thanks folks! :)

stargatedalek

thats a relief!
I was getting afraid they wouldn't reach you!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: