News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoLord

Positive for predino as well

Roselaar

100% positive for Megalosaurus.

Hynerpeton

Pos for roselaar :) happy with the amphibians i got. Thanks.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoObsessed

stargatedalek

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

DinoLord

SBell

Thanks to Brettnj--my needs list has dwindled nicely!

DinoLord

DinoToyForum

I'm glad your transactions with Pelycosaurus were successful. We suspect she is a banned member, who has received mixed feedback in the past. We are investigating the issue and have banned her while we come to a decision. C:-)

DinoLord

Oh dear, I had no idea. Hope you resolve the issue

Hynerpeton

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 20, 2014, 01:58:19 AM
I'm glad your transactions with Pelycosaurus were successful. We suspect she is a banned member, who has received mixed feedback in the past. We are investigating the issue and have banned her while we come to a decision. C:-)

I got my stuff from her fine too. I wanted to get something else. Now i cant. :( well i asked for it in classifieds. Hoping to still get it.
Walking With Monsers:

Wellnhoferia

Roselaar

Another positive for Pelycosaurus. And speaking of positive feedback, Crackington has deserved some as well. ;)

Hynerpeton

I see nothing wrong with pely then. :(
Walking With Monsers:

tyrantqueen

Quote from: predino on September 20, 2014, 07:41:51 PM
I see nothing wrong with pely then. :(
That's for the admin and mods to decide.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Mauro "Raptor86"

Crackington

Positive for Roselaar too, my girls have a new favourite model, the "cute little frog"!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: