News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Quote from: Crackington on September 23, 2014, 08:07:09 PM
Positive for Roselaar too, my girls have a new favourite model, the "cute little frog"!

Well, they obviously have great taste then. ;) Glad Triadobatrachus is appreciated by the whole family.

And a positive right back at Mauro "Raptor86". Nice to have met you in person! :)

Gwangi

Very positive feedback for Shane Foulkes who threw in a few extras for me in addition to my purchase!  ^-^

Hynerpeton

Pos for dinolord
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoToyForum

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoLord

UK

Big thumbs up for Chad. The Brumms will be a wonderful addition to his collection no doubt.

Roselaar

Positive for Invicta Hunter! :)

0thebigwytec5

Positive for tomjay123. Fast payment and good communication!

Invicta Hunter

tomjay123

Positive for 0thebigwytec5. A real pleasure doing business. Highly recommended.

Georassic

Thumbs up to Takama for a great price on a few CollectAs missing from my collection.

Hynerpeton

+'for brand em. Thanks for painted dimetrodon :) really like him.m
Walking With Monsers:

deanm

Two great positives

Crackington for the wonderful glow in the dark blind bag Azhard WWD figure. Will go very nice beside the regular blind bag version.

Sbell for the new CollectA Mosasaur.  Wow that figure is amazing!

Crackington

Thanks Dean,

Pleasure doing business with you too!

Gwangi

Positive for Takama, get to check a lot of dinosaurs off of my want list!

SBell

Thanks to Dean M for the Battat Nanshiungosaurus. Beautiful figure, and yes, that is the only one I felt the need for. And it is great.

DinoLord

Roselaar

Quote from: DinoLord on October 11, 2014, 09:10:10 PM
Positive for Roselaar!

And an equal positive for DinoLord as well! :)

Roselaar

And now for a 100% positive for Bucklander! :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: