News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo: New for 2018

Started by Reptilia, September 26, 2017, 12:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on June 20, 2018, 04:57:38 PM
Um i ordered from them just now their compy and quetzal and chose the bank account/check option and im confused i haven't put my info yet and placed the order somehow?  I got an email but i don't understand a word. So where do i pay? This is frustrating

The information comes in German. I recommend that you cross it with the translator by pressing the right button, you translate into English and it is put in your language and that way you can make the purchase.

But if you want to contact shop.modellpferdeversand.de via email be correct and wait for them to answer they are good people but they get angry if you send more than one message to their email, and above all be cautious is a company that If you deal with them with a lot of patience and diplomacy you end up getting your goal in this case to buy the quetzalcoatlus.

Syndicate Bias

I got the email confirmation of my order but i haven't put my card in? So will the package arrive with an invoice? That is what Vitae did. They sent me an invoice once my giganotosaurus arrived

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on June 20, 2018, 05:37:03 PM
I got the email confirmation of my order but i haven't put my card in? So will the package arrive with an invoice? That is what Vitae did. They sent me an invoice once my giganotosaurus arrived

The times that I have bought in shop.modellpferdeversand.de as in other stores always arrives with an invoice to me. An invoice appears in your email and then when you receive the package it comes with an invoice. What I do not know if you have asked to be sent with a tracking number.

Syndicate Bias

From what i can gather. My email shows my order confirmation and a.link and alot.of.writing for.cancellation if i want to. I ordered via bank account/check option..so I'm.assuming I'll be getting another email then or the invoice will come to me in the package as.you said then?

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on June 20, 2018, 05:51:01 PM
From what i can gather. My email shows my order confirmation and a.link and alot.of.writing for.cancellation if i want to. I ordered via bank account/check option..so I'm.assuming I'll be getting another email then or the invoice will come to me in the package as.you said then?

Yes, Syndicate Bias comes in German, you'll have to translate it into your language. I understand according to what you tell me that you have already achieved your goal, now you only have to wait for an invoice to be sent to you as in any purchase. Now you just have to wait and be patient for any doubt I advise you to contact them after a day or two.

From what you have told me, you have done everything well. If you have paid for the product they will send you the quetzalcoatlus but on the other hand the coelophysis still do not have it. Do not place the compy order together with the quetzalcoatlus, otherwise you will have to wait for the other figure to appear or cancel the order.

I hope you have not ordered the compsognathus since that has not yet reached the store and may be delayed for longer. Anyway, in my message I only indicated that Papo's quetzalcoatlus had arrived but I emphasized that Papo's compsognathus was not yet available.

Syndicate Bias

Thanks mate, i pre ordered the compy since i didn't wanna pay twice for shipping as its a bit pricey for me to do twice.

Syndicate Bias

Thanks again Shonisaurus for all the help. I guess the delays won't be an issue as it seems.this shop gets everything papo early. Their compy should be out later this month hopefully as stated as quarter two of the year

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on June 21, 2018, 06:00:54 AM
Thanks again Shonisaurus for all the help. I guess the delays won't be an issue as it seems.this shop gets everything papo early. Their compy should be out later this month hopefully as stated as quarter two of the year

Nothing mate here in the forum we are to help each other.

Syndicate Bias

Quetzal is now available on Ebay.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I ordered the Theri and Iguano from Amazon,  my order was halted due to delays, now it says there are only 4 Theris left in stock and the Iguano is sold out?  Having a hard time figuring what Amazon is doing..

Syndicate Bias

Yea i ordered from them another theri and its out of stock and said to wait for updates like really? I pre ordered it  >:(

mgaguilar

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on June 22, 2018, 07:38:47 AM
Yea i ordered from them another theri and its out of stock and said to wait for updates like really? I pre ordered it  >:(

Just like eBay, Amazon operates with a number of retailers that sell through them. When an item displays as available, it can be any one of three things:
1. An Amazon item
2. A retailer fulfilled by Amazon (item is with Amazon but owned by retailer, potentially offers Prime)
3. An independent retailer selling through Amazon (usually no Prime eligibility)

Unlike eBay, Amazon does astoundingly well in consolidating similar/same products into one ad,
from there you can order from multiple different sellers (usually defaulting to Amazon's Prime availability and lowest price, in that order);
to that end, it may appear that Amazon, or the seller you pre-ordered/back-ordered from, may have the item in stock, when in reality,
if it is available through a third-party seller that is not fulfilled by Amazon, anyone who comes in at the right time can obtain that item,
before individuals who may have pre-ordered through Amazon, because Amazon itself does not have the item in stock, unfortunately.

yankeetrex

Came here to ask if anyone elses amazon orders got delayed.  Looks like it.

Blade-of-the-Moon

i'm just wondering whether ti wait or cancel for now.

japfeif

Quote from: yankeetrex on June 22, 2018, 06:42:53 PM
Came here to ask if anyone elses amazon orders got delayed.  Looks like it.

I tried to order both the Theri and the Iggy and both seem to be "temporarily out of stock". Tried ED and the Theri was available but couldn't even find the Iggy.

PhilSauria

New set of images of the Quetz over at Urzeitshop accompanying the listing. I'm liking this one more with each new image and it's the Papo new release that I have been looking forward to the most. The fact that it will be on the large size is a bonus for me, especially after the (initial) disappointment at the small size of the CollectA Brontosaurus. Still a fine figure, just wish that it had been larger. Not sure whether to try and order soon (though I don't understand German!), and the shipping would probably be outrageous to Australia, or probably wait for Mini Zoo here to stock it. Oh well just keep saving in the mean time. Ha, not that I have a lot of cash at the moment anyhow after buying a couple more PNSO figures when it seemed like they may become scarce.

Shonisaurus

I really like the Quetzalcoatlus is one of my three prehistoric animals preferred by Papo 2018. It is an interesting pterosaur reminds me of a pterosaur taken from a scary movie of Lovecraft or Robert E. Howard's works.

Apart from that it is a very realistic pterosaur at the same time and like almost all Papo's paleoartistic works very detailed and very well finished, even its articulated jaw, in this case it does not take away the brilliance of the figure at all, it gives more much more attractive character in this case to said figure. It is a figure of honor plate as I say, on the part of the Papo brand comparable in genius to its therizinosaurus, acrocanthosaurus and its spinosaurus and tyrannosaurus running to put several examples.

Syndicate Bias

Yea i just bought it. Hopefully it arrives soon i cant wait to see it, the quetzalcoatlus is a very anticipated figure this year for me ;)

Andreioli

Papo Compsognathus available here:

https://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/Papo-Compsognathus-55072.html

They also received the Quetz today.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: