News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo: New for 2018

Started by Reptilia, September 26, 2017, 12:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

Pentaceratops and Chasmosaurus are popular and striking looking enough. so it is just a matter of time til Papo makes either of the two.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Irritation

I REALLY hope that the Pachyrhinosaurus' retirement will not be in vain.

Reptilia

Oh, I was forgetting about Pachyrhinosaurus retirement. Sure a replacement ceratopsian would be welcome.

Shonisaurus

To me of ceraptosidos I would like an ahrrinoceratops or anchiceratops. These figures are unheard of in the toy market.

Takama

I honestly want them to do a Psitaccosaurus. and rip off the one from Transformers Age of Extinction >:D

Irritation

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 29, 2017, 05:58:03 PM
To me of ceraptosidos I would like an ahrrinoceratops or anchiceratops. These figures are unheard of in the toy market.
An Anchiceratops would be nice.

tanystropheus

Quote from: Reptilia on October 29, 2017, 04:40:16 PM
Oh, I was forgetting about Pachyrhinosaurus retirement. Sure a replacement ceratopsian would be welcome.

It would be awesome if they make another Pachyrhinosaurus in a different pose (not simply a re-color).

Reptilia

Speaking of remakes I see them doing a Tyrannosaurus rather, although a resculpted Pachyrhinosaurus would be interesting indeed. Then could be a male and female couple.

Archosauria

If Papo is going to make a new ceratopsian, I'd love for them to do a Diabloceratops.

It's a pretty awesome dinosaur and Papo is all over awesome dinosaurs like mold on a shower curtain.
I can just really see them making one.

A psittacosaurus by them would also be great.
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Irritation

Quote from: Archosauria on November 02, 2017, 06:07:23 PM
If Papo is going to make a new ceratopsian, I'd love for them to do a Diabloceratops.

It's a pretty awesome dinosaur and Papo is all over awesome dinosaurs like mold on a shower curtain.
I can just really see them making one.

A psittacosaurus by them would also be great.
I actually had a dream where Papo made a Diabloceratops.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Can we get the pics on the first post of this thread fixed?

Joey

Are there any new pics for Papo 2018 releases? It has been atleast a week since the Amarga, unless they are like Safari and take two weeks to show new pics.

Takama

Quote from: JoeytheDeinocheirus on November 04, 2017, 04:01:31 AM
Are there any new pics for Papo 2018 releases? It has been atleast a week since the Amarga, unless they are like Safari and take two weeks to show new pics.

it has always been a tradition for Papo to reveal what they have in store for the next year in December or later. anything earlire is usualy a leak from a catalog or in this case, a Toy fair

Joey

Quote from: Takama on November 04, 2017, 04:03:52 AM
Quote from: JoeytheDeinocheirus on November 04, 2017, 04:01:31 AM

it has always been a tradition for Papo to reveal what they have in store for the next year in December or later. anything earlire is usualy a leak from a catalog or in this case, a Toy fair
Oh, okay thats true I guess no new pics until December. Thanks for the info.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I can't see the pictures in the original post.

PumperKrickel

deleted

DinoLord

They don't work for me either.

Jose S.M.

The pictures are working for me too.

Irritation

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: