News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ceratopsian Figures

Started by Irritation, November 18, 2017, 10:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Ceratopsian figure do you want to get made

Papo Centrosaurus
5 (27.8%)
Schleich Torosaurus remake
2 (11.1%)
Papo Diabloceratops
7 (38.9%)
Safari Ltd Pentaceratops
10 (55.6%)
CollectA Achelousaurus remake
6 (33.3%)
CollectA Anchiceratops
5 (27.8%)
Papo Achelousaurus
2 (11.1%)
Papo Chasmosaurus
8 (44.4%)
Schleich Chasmosaurus
0 (0%)
Schleich Styracosaurus remake
2 (11.1%)
Papo Pachyrhinosaurus remake/repaint
2 (11.1%)
Schleich Pachyrhinosaurus
2 (11.1%)
Safari Ltd Styracosaurus
15 (83.3%)
Papo Anchiceratops
3 (16.7%)
Safari Ltd Centrosaurus
10 (55.6%)
Schleich Centrosaurus
0 (0%)
CollectA Centrosaurus
6 (33.3%)
Schleich Zuniceratops
1 (5.6%)
Papo Koreaceratops
2 (11.1%)
Safari Ltd Torosaurus remake
9 (50%)
Papo Kosmoceratops
4 (22.2%)
Papo Nasutoceratops
3 (16.7%)
CollectA Monoclonius
4 (22.2%)
CollectA Chasmosaurus remake
6 (33.3%)
CollectA Pachyrhinosaurus remake
4 (22.2%)
Safari Ltd Chasmosaurus
12 (66.7%)
Papo Protoceratops
3 (16.7%)
Safari Ltd Protoceratops remake
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Irritation

Have fun voting and this is for fanmade purposes only.

sauroid

maybe it isnt one of your favorite ceratopsian, but why the lack of Protoceratops among the choices?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jose S.M.

Any ceratopsian from Safari! I trust them with that group.

Papo delivered two very good ones so I want to see more, probably they will do good with the species with  big frills and horns.

Collecta got much better with them last year but they were either tiny or huge, so I will be interested if they make some of the larger species in actual 1:40 scale, pretty sure they will do them justice.

Irritation

Quote from: sauroid on November 19, 2017, 01:56:04 AM
maybe it isnt one of your favorite ceratopsian, but why the lack of Protoceratops among the choices?
I like Protoceratops, I forgot to add it, but now it's there.

sauroid

Quote from: Irritation on November 19, 2017, 02:11:49 AM
Quote from: sauroid on November 19, 2017, 01:56:04 AM
I like Protoceratops, I forgot to add it, but now it's there.

thank you.

i am really looking forward to a Safari Ltd. updated Styracosaurus
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

John

I wouldn't mind seeing Safari Ltd. taking on a new Styracosaurus,be it by Doug Watson or by whoever the other sculptor is (who's work includes this year's Kronosaurus and next year's Amargasaurus). :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Jose S.M.

I would like to see a Pentaceratops and Kosmoceratops by Safari, hopefully made by Doug. Also obviously I would love if they make Protoceratops, Torosaurus and Styracosaurus, the sooner the better.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.