News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DAMTOYS New for 2018

Started by RobinGoodfellow, November 23, 2017, 09:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CollectioNeo

Carnotaurus Female (Green) Pictures.

CollectioNeo

Styracosaurus )Green) Pictures.

CollectioNeo

Allosaurus in the house! Again another fantastic edition to the bust series, great size and paints as usual.

Now this line is coming together i just love it! Will get to those reviews asap and will get some group shots of all the busts, i did a few here but with out Dilophosurus and T Rex.

I still can't believe that this one was turned around so fast!

CollectioNeo

Carnotaurus Female Bust review. Comments more than welcome guys!

https://youtu.be/kyNf0pEDdfk

Blade-of-the-Moon

really hoping the allosaurus gets a full body release!

Fenestra

Thank you for all the beautiful photos and video reviews.
These busts look great!
I love the stands that come with them and the option that you can hang them on a wall.
The only nitpick I have are the Carnotaurus teeth. I don't like the way the last teeth from the upper jaw slide over the lower jaw.
The paint job on all of them are top notch. I wish I could afford them.

CollectioNeo

Quote from: Fenestra on July 01, 2019, 10:29:58 PM
Thank you for all the beautiful photos and video reviews.
These busts look great!
I love the stands that come with them and the option that you can hang them on a wall.
The only nitpick I have are the Carnotaurus teeth. I don't like the way the last teeth from the upper jaw slide over the lower jaw.
The paint job on all of them are top notch. I wish I could afford them.

Thank you and thanks for watching!

Here's the Styracosaurus review!

https://youtu.be/vklquNt9N7I

CollectioNeo

https://youtu.be/CwwAupHMEDA

Here's the last of the 3 guys the Allosaurus Bust!

Smilodon P.

Quote from: CollectioNeo on July 12, 2019, 07:16:10 PM
https://youtu.be/CwwAupHMEDA

Here's the last of the 3 guys the Allosaurus Bust!

I liked the colors and the cinematographic appeal from the bust, but I would be more interested if they made a 1/6 scale seamless body Stygimoloch action figure based on the Jurassic World, because  it would be something unique and innovative even in the DAMTOYS main market: the 1/6 scale figures and accessories, where we have great human figures without visible joints - TBLeague, for example - and extremely realistic, yet static, animal figures as those of Mr. Z.

CollectioNeo

Been a while guys but i got my Carnotarus Male in a couple of weeks ago. Got to say i love the colour scheme on this one!

Will be doing a video review soon too!

ITdactyl

Beautiful.

Carnotaurus is probably the only dinosaur where i prefer the gaunt demonized awesomebro version over a chunkier (but probably more realistic) look.

CollectioNeo

Here's the video review for those who are interested. I think this might be my fave bust yet, the colours just look great on this one.

https://youtu.be/f-HhUYA1F_U

Fenestra

Mr. Carno looks spectacular! The colours are very nice indeed.
Thank you for your review.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks like my Quetz is shipping from Sideshow. I'm interested to see how it stacks up against the Dinosauria pieces.

CollectioNeo

So i got Coelophysis and Quetzalcoatlus today, both are really excellent and continue the "damtoys do superb paints" theme. Both large and very impressive pieces for sure, Coelophysis i kept wondering why was this $350 when it's just a small bust.....because it's a huge bust that's why lol.

The only real bad thing is the seam on the jaw for Coelophysis but honestly it's not the end of the world.

I would urge anyone to pick up Quetzalcoatlus, the pose, the textures, the paints, the base with the water effects and the dead dino, it's all just sublime imo.

Some quick phone pics and better pics and video reviews to come!

CollectioNeo

CollectioNeo

Here's the Coelophysis shots!

CollectioNeo

ITdactyl

Awesome pictures and display, thanks for sharing.

Those nice shots of the quetz just magnify my frustration a bit more though.  [rant]It's well done, but why did they have to make it scaly*? graaaarrgh. [/endrant]  ;D

*at the risk of the joke falling flat... I know, I know.. artistic license

CollectioNeo

Quote from: ITdactyl on September 19, 2019, 11:29:34 PM
Awesome pictures and display, thanks for sharing.

Those nice shots of the quetz just magnify my frustration a bit more though.  [rant]It's well done, but why did they have to make it scaly*? graaaarrgh. [/endrant]  ;D

*at the risk of the joke falling flat... I know, I know.. artistic license

Haha yeah I think if anyone's interested in these pieces, they have to be in the mind set that aesthetics comes first over accuracy. I have some Quetz shots to post too so you can rant some more then lol 😋😉

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: