News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

On the Papo Ankylosaurus

Started by Faelrin, December 16, 2017, 11:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

i asked everything dinosaur about the styraco, trike, carno, feathered velociraptor and apato if they could possibly still have older ones but i doubt it.

idk if there's much difference in those with the newer models but im sad i missed out on the better quality allo.

Shonisaurus

My opinion that the best thing in this case (at least in mine) is to get the new figures of each toy dinosaur company and in this case the company Papo the sooner the better. I always buy a toy dinosaur launch, I buy it at once and I see that I am not wrong.

I do not think it's just a problem of Papo I think it happens with other companies from my humble point of view that because they make dinosaurs massified on a global scale successive copies are losing quality in relation to his painting and his sculpture. I understand that it is the only explanation that can be given to these manufacturing problems.

My advice if you have enough money buy the figure during the first wave of releases and try not to wait long. At least in relation to Papo, although I also believe that they can be manufacturing errors. I have bought Papo figures after months and new years for gifts to nephews and grandchildren and I have not had problems with the product.

Atokensis

I think I'll pass on the Ankylosaurus and get the rebor one instead.

Pretty sad that papo are always "updating" the paint on their figures over time. :(

Atokensis

Does anyone know the difference between the original and current Brachiosaurus by papo?

Reptilia

Basically none.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.