News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Just fooling around....

Started by Lanthanotus, December 23, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

Received my Safari Triceratops today (together with other figures), shot photos for my collection thread and felt an urge to bring the two American heroes together..... no need to tell ya, it didn't went well. Gonna keep them seperated!

ceratopsian

I especially like this photo. 
Quote from: Lanthanotus on December 23, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

Superb detail on the Trike!  And given my penchant for ceratopsids, I enjoy a photo where the Trike appears to be getting the upper hand!  I hope both animals bore no scratches!

Joey

Nice photos! I have the trike my self, it's such a good figure.

ZoPteryx

Great shots!  Glad to see these figures scale well together.

Uncle Rex

I hope that Rex gets its Xmas dinner!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.