You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor "King T-Rex" & "The Fallen Queen" for sale (very cheap)

Started by Reptilia, December 28, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reptilia

I'm willing to sell my Rebor "King T-Rex" and "The Fallen Queen" set. They're both in perfectly mint condition, had them for a year and a half now and have obviously only displayed them on my shelf and, actually for the most part of this period of time, stored them in their original boxes. They've been in the boxes for the entire summer period last year and ever since late may this year. They come with everything in the respective original packagings: box with outer slipcard, inner protective foam and plastic bag, plus collector's card for the T-Rex and the "how-to-build-the-diorama" card for the Triceratops. They are exactly like I got them new, I sell the couple for only 35 euros, which is sensibly less than what you would pay the only T-Rex from any retailer. In addition you'd pay shipping costs, which could be high considering the size of the box and depending on where you are located in the world. I can only make the transaction using Paypal. If anyone's interested send me a PM.

P.S. Since I don't have a good camera I didn't attach any picture, but of course I'll do my best to provide some shots if requested.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Syndicate Bias

Ah heck, I should read the comments next time

Reptilia

Sold to Jetoar!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.