News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Faunacasts Collections

Started by Takama, July 23, 2012, 06:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanm

:o Jaw dropping  :o Gorgeous...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks AWESOME Boki !

Would love to see some more comparison shots . :)

stoneage

;D  So you finally have it in your hands,  Good pictures, it's kind of hard to get it all in one frame!

amargasaurus cazaui

Thought I would picture and show the two models I bought from Malcom. Here are my Apatosaurus and the now retired Parasaurolophus. I really like these models.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice ! I love my Para..sad to say i don't have any of Malcolm's sauropods yet. :/

Takama

I just hope he gets to feeling better, and still work on Dinosaurs. 

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on July 14, 2013, 06:59:57 AM
I just hope he gets to feeling better, and still work on Dinosaurs.

I hope the same. Malcolm has a great talent I only wish we could help him to use it more. :)

dinonikes

I am still actively making prehistoric models. Have been very very busy playing catch up- have a few new 1/40 things to post when I have time- Deinotherium, Steppe Mammoth, Short Faced Bear.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dinonikes on July 30, 2013, 02:27:51 AM
I am still actively making prehistoric models. Have been very very busy playing catch up- have a few new 1/40 things to post when I have time- Deinotherium, Steppe Mammoth, Short Faced Bear.

I bet quite a few of our prehistoric mammal fans would like those !

Great to hear from you bud ! Hope your doing well. :)

Takama

yippiee the line isent dead :)

Simon

That's really good news Malcolm.  Hope you and yours are doing well.  Look forward to photos of those new sculpts.

Patrx

Quote from: dinonikes on July 30, 2013, 02:27:51 AM

Fantastic news :) I am particularly interested in seeing the Steppe Mammoth. I hope things are looking up; and as Blade stated, it's good to hear from you.

Takama

Finally, I have one.   and I Love it

Special Thanks to Dans Dinosaurs

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.