News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beegfood's wants and classifieds

Started by Beegfood, January 18, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beegfood

Could you guys please help me finding a Bullyland Mastodonsaurus?
I would be really thankful!

Shonisaurus

I have tried to help you by looking at different web pages like dejankins, dansdinosaurs, ebay germany and. I sincerely recommend that you have patience and regularly look ebay germany. I had a similar problem with the Bullyland ankylosaurus and in the end I found one in an offer with two other dinosaurs I remember that they were a Bullyland allosaurus and a Schleich tyrannosaurus (first version 1996 if I remember correctly) it was very cheap about twenty euros.

Then I got another ankylosaurus bullyland thanks to a DTF member and with a label! In such a way that having two ankylosaurus one I gave it to my niece granddaughter and the other was in my collection. Both were totally new and were second hand. I'll give you that example so that you can see how constant you can get a figure. In my case I looked regularly at the ebay germany website and I happened to find that rare figure was one of the few that I was missing from Bullyland and then a member of the forum sold me a figure in the DTF sales area.

I recommend that you have patience, that when you get it you must be careful with the painting of that rare prehistoric toy amphibian, as the deinotherium and other figures of prehistoric animals of Bullyland are very unfortunately prone to abrasions.

I wish you luck. As the saying goes "whoever follows it gets it" Good luck and encouragement!

Beegfood

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 18, 2018, 07:32:54 PM
I have tried to help you by looking at different web pages like dejankins, dansdinosaurs, ebay germany and. I sincerely recommend that you have patience and regularly look ebay germany. I had a similar problem with the Bullyland ankylosaurus and in the end I found one in an offer with two other dinosaurs I remember that they were a Bullyland allosaurus and a Schleich tyrannosaurus (first version 1996 if I remember correctly) it was very cheap about twenty euros.

Then I got another ankylosaurus bullyland thanks to a DTF member and with a label! In such a way that having two ankylosaurus one I gave it to my niece granddaughter and the other was in my collection. Both were totally new and were second hand. I'll give you that example so that you can see how constant you can get a figure. In my case I looked regularly at the ebay germany website and I happened to find that rare figure was one of the few that I was missing from Bullyland and then a member of the forum sold me a figure in the DTF sales area.

I recommend that you have patience, that when you get it you must be careful with the painting of that rare prehistoric toy amphibian, as the deinotherium and other figures of prehistoric animals of Bullyland are very unfortunately prone to abrasions.

I wish you luck. As the saying goes "whoever follows it gets it" Good luck and encouragement!

Thanks for the answer! If i would have logged in earlier, you could have asked me for the ankylosaurus(also with tag, but in bad condition)xD

Libraraptor

Especially when it is about hunting old Bullylands you Need patience and luck. On demand of some members I am constantly strolling through the www hunting them.

Shonisaurus

It is a pity that Bullyland has abandoned the production of toy dinosaurs. Sincerely there were very good figures, apart from prehistoric animals. My opinion is that I could reissue the discontinued figures so that collectors could buy them more economically.

Bullyland for me was a great company that now unfortunately focuses on making entertainment figures for children or comic figures.  :(

Beegfood

Anyone interested in buying a Schleich Allosaurus 14512?

DinoToyForum

Topics merged and moved to Classifieds section.  C:-) Please be mindful of forum rules 2 and 4: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.