News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

So, how 'bout that blood moon?

Started by IrritatorRaji, February 01, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

Yeah, I didn't see much :-\

Did anyone else see the blood moon?

Ravonium

I didn't even know there was a blood moon until I saw this thread, but I'm guessing that it wasn't particularly visible where I live either.

sauroid

it was cloudy and i waited for it. then i fell asleep.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Kaprosaurus

Only saw it when it had a reddish tint,was expecting more though.In Philippines it was quite visible,but i fell asleep waiting for the "super" part :P

stegosauria

In Hungary we could have a little glipmse of it at moonrise if there wasn't so much clouds in the whole town.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: sauroid on February 01, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

Hahaha ;D You get points for trying at least ;)

sauroid

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 01, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
Quote from: sauroid on February 01, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

Hahaha ;D You get points for trying at least ;)
haha thanks. i fell asleep on my chair looking up in the sky
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

stargatedalek

Got a pretty good view of the moon itself here, though it was yellow not red.

danmalcolm

Always seems to happen directly after I break my best weapon clearing out a camp of bokoblins. Gets frustrating after a while.

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: danmalcolm on February 01, 2018, 06:09:46 PM
Always seems to happen directly after I break my best weapon clearing out a camp of bokoblins. Gets frustrating after a while.

Blade-of-the-Moon

just really bright white here and it was really clear.  I think the media blows these things up .

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.