You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

BrontoScorpio's Recent Acquisitions & finds ( Please Don't Quote Pictures !!! )

Started by BrontoScorpio, March 01, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrontoScorpio

2nd Capsule set in this group :

As the leaflet says :

The Great Dinosaur Exhibition ( 大恐竜展 )  2024 Giant Dinosaur Exhibition ( 巨大恐竜展 )

The inside of the Capsules :

Kaiyodo ( 海洋堂 ) Kochi (  高知 ) Special Figure (  スペシャルフィギュア )

And there is also a special exhibition box set :

With four more dinos - the same sculpt - already assembled - different color :

Inside the box :

Took them all out :
- Patagotitan, T-rex, Triceratops

And the back side :

Some rearrangement certainly was needed -
Because I wanted them to appear next to the 2023 and the 2019 Expo figures - with the same feel and special box sets :

The flashlight emphasizes the dust much more than it actually is ...

Leyster

I'm still upset that the exibition featured Tyrannotitan yet Kaiyodo decided for the millionth Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops figures.
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

BrontoScorpio

Let's face it - We don't really know what did ' Tyrannotitan ' looked like -
and btw they could have called it 'Tyrannotitan' instead of 'T-rex' and everybody would have been happy just the same ... :)

As for me - I am  already happy - as long it's a new different sculpt than the one issued at the previous Expo.
And if it's a nice looking figure - that's more than enough for me.

BrontoScorpio

The 3rd and last Capsule set in this group :

These are not Dinosaurs - rather A group of 6 living marine animals :

'Nature Technicolor' ( ネイチャーテクニカラー ) NTC - Marine I ( 海洋Ⅰ ) Special Edition ( 特装版 ) Gacha ( ガチャ )

Unlike most capsule sets - each capsule has a different minibook - and what an amazing mninbook that is :

The back side for each animal :

Assembled and lined up - All have been issued before in different series :

Up close with the 3 colorful fish :

I was fearful there is no space left at my living creatures shelf - but thankfully there's always room for one last item ...

BrontoScorpio

Arrived my First bunch of new wave of Resin kits :

My latest loot from the ' Wonder Festival 2024 [Summer] '  ( ワンダーフェスティバル2024[夏] )  at Makuhari Messe -

It is from several new makers - no Kaiyodos This time :

BrontoScorpio

BrontoScorpio

The first two kits from this bunch from the  ' Wonder Festival 2024 [Summer] '  -

Belongs to the maker named ' Pine Village ' ( パインヴィレッジ )

Exhibited at the 2024 Wonder Festival -

BrontoScorpio

One would be this small single part docile looking deformed Dimetrodon - standing on a rock :

Which actually reminds me a permian prehistoric amphibian - so I got me TWO of them - As they seem to be a socialized nice fellas ...

In comparison to some other Dimetrodons - Papo, Bullyland, Starlux, Invicta  :

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.