News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Buying ONE Dinosaur!

Started by bigbear, March 23, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reptilia

It would be either a JP3 Spinosaurus or a FK Baryonyx, so definitely a cool one.

John

My version of this:

- Archaeopteryx (Safari Ltd)
- Baryonyx (I'm not too fond of any that is out there at the moment)
- Ceratosaurus (the upcoming CollectA one)
- Cryolophosaurus (Battat)
- Dimetrodon (the Favorite Co. D.limbatus)
- Dimorphodon (Safari Ltd.,but CollectA is very close)
- Dunkleosteus (Favorite Co.)
- Einiosaurus (Safari Ltd.)
- Iguanodon (Collecta)
- Kronosaurus (both CollectA and Safari Ltd. have nice ones but neither are up to date anymore because science marches on,thanks to new information regarding the life appearance of pliosaurs coming from the discovery of Mauriciosaurus fernandezi)
- Mammoth (Carnegie Collection's Mammuthus primigenius)
- Psittacosaurus (Schleich's P. sibiricus)
- Quetzalcoatlus (Safari Ltd.)
- Styracosaurus (Collecta)
- Therizinosaurus (I'm not too fond of any that is out there at the moment)
- Triceratops (Tied between the 2015 Kaiyodo Capsule q Museum set and the Safari Ltd. one from 2018)
- Tyrannosaurus (lots of competition here,but in the end I have to go with the Kaiyodo Capsule Q Museum series one posed as if attacking the aforementioned Triceratops in the Cretaceous themed set from 2015)
:)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Syndicate Bias

Man i can see rebor do a spinosaurus diorama with a carcharodontosaurus in it similar to the acro and the deinonichus. That would be awesome

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.