You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Poll: What Kinds of Prehistoric Animals are the Focus of your Collection?

Started by Pachyrhinosaurus, April 08, 2018, 01:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Kinds of Prehistoric Figures do you Collect?

Dinosaurs Only
4 (10%)
Mesozoic Creatures
4 (10%)
Any Prehistoric Animals
30 (75%)
Non-Dinosaurs
2 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

SidB

I collect a wide range of fauna from primarily the Mesozoic and, secondarily, the Cenozoic, but I try to acquire as much  plant material as possible. There is a strategic purpose in this - keeping the dreaded 'staleness' at bay. By assembling ever-changing dioramas and moving dinosaurs and mammals, in and out, it keeps the collections fresh by altering the context. This avoids boredom and gives the ongoing element of the unexpected. I the plants indispensable.

Nimravus

I collect extant animals, especially mammals, and prehistoric animals, either Paleozoic, Mesozoic or Cenozoic, if I like them. Main criterion is that I must like the figurine. So, as happened to Postsaurischian, I cannot either vote.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.