News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dragonrider02's DinoArt

Started by DragonRider02, May 04, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

Splendid.
I think the style fit perfectly in those children's books.
Should publish a book of it. Children(and their parents) will love it like crazy
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

ceratopsian

I think that's a good observation. I too could see these paintings as book illustrations.

Sarapaurolophus

BlueKrono

Wow, I just added your Bajadasaurus to my favorites on DA this week and didn't even realize you were a DTF member too. Cool!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

DragonRider02

Dsungaripterus with Keel-Billed Toucan colors.
Deinonychus based on the Safari model
Carnotaurus. I really enjoyed working on this one and I quite like how it turned out.

DragonRider02

Hand-painted GR Toys/Haolonggood Quetzalcoatlus figure. Finally finished painting this guy! It was quite fun project. It's not Perfect but I think it turned out pretty good. I wish the figure came with the wingfinger pieces unattached (they're separate pieces anyway), it would halp a lot while painting wings. I'd prefer if the jaw was static as well (I wouldn't have to worry about paint scratching at the membranous tissue at each side of the beak).
I have uploaded full photo gallery of this Quetz to my FB an IG accounts, so you can see more details:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcYJIX5qlfy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AitwArt/posts/469613704907515

Shonisaurus

The quetzalcoatlus with a touch of personalized paint from GR Toys has turned out great on you. You are a winning candidate for the prize offered by GR Toys. It has been fantastic.

DragonRider02

Giraffatitan with very obvious color inspirtion.
Also I accidentaly made one leg too long...
Yoshi's Trike with Eofauna-inspired colors.
...and a repaint of that one cheap Placerias figure. I did it really long time ago, just never posted any pictures of it anywhere.
You can see more photos of it here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CdJo9dlr-Bc/
or here: https://www.facebook.com/AitwArt/posts/481952410340311

ceratopsian

I like that repaint very much. The reddish succulent leaves are the perfect foil for your red tinged Placerias too.

Shonisaurus

The triceratops inspired one hundred percent in that of Eofauna has been great. I like your art.

DragonRider02

Pachyrhinosaurus with BOTM-inspired colors
Prechistoric Planet Qianzhousaurus
Deinocheirus with CollectA-inspired colors

DragonRider02

Pyroraptor
Guanlong with colors based on Guanlongs from Ice Age 3.
I watched that movie so many times as a kid that now I can't imagine Guanlongs without any blue accents in their coloration.
Dakotaraptor with juvenile Tyrannosaurus prey.

And now some modern-day dinos:
Jay
Rosate Spoonbill
Asian Koel
Red Kite in flight
Red-backed Shrike
Short-eared Owl
Red Kite
White Stork

Stegotyranno420

I love the Ice Age Guanlong you made :)

Mamasaurus

Your watercolors are beautiful! I love them all, but it's particularly interesting to see Dakotaraptor take down a young Tyrannosaurus.

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

DragonRider02

Ceratosaurus with CollectA-inspired colors.
Stegosaurus (and some upset generic troodontids)
Dimorphodon
scratching Atrociraptor. Inspired by this photo of Hoopoe scratching its head: https://www.instagram.com/p/CgZJQWzjMBD/

(Also reminder that almost everything I post here is avaiable for sale)

Patrx

Oh, my goodness, I love these! Can't even pick a favorite, but I do particularly like the spiral pattern on the Stegosaurus' plates.

ceratopsian

I'm particularly keen on the scratching Atrociraptor.

DragonRider02

Tupandactylus
Ikrandraco Now it's appropriate time to draw this pterosaur, I think. Also it's my first artwork of 2023!
Caviramus

DragonRider02

Mosasaurus with colors based on African Penguin
Angry Deinocheirus
"Royal Snack". I actually made this at the end of 2022, but completely forgot about it...
Pliosaurus
Pentaceratops buck
BOTM-inspired striding Chasmosaurus, showing-off its impressive head.

Pliosaurking

Fantastic artwork I particularly love the Pliosaurus and the ceratopsian duo

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: