News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on July 21, 2022, 05:02:13 PMI'm starting to really want these Yowie things avatar_indohyus @indohyus. They fit my park dioramas quite well, but I can never find any of the ones you have reviewed on ebay.

Glad I can bring some interest to this line. Dejankins has a few, and most I foundcon ebay. Given the age, they can get tricky to find, with most being from Australia. Hopefully you can find some reasonably priced

Fembrogon

Frills or no frills? A pair of plush Dilophosaurus from AliExpress: http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/07/22/dilophosaurus-plush-pair-unknown-company/

EmperorDinobot

avatar_indohyus @indohyus  the hunt is on! I have a thing for small animal and robot toys. They'll fit right in.

avatar_PrimevalRaptor @PrimevalRaptor oh you know it! I won't rest until they are all mine, even if they are odd!

Those plush are really cute avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon I do not know why, but I feel like I have seen them before at Walgreens.

Gwangi

EmperorDinobot

I have not been able to leave the house to find it, but the few times I have looked for it, it was never there. I need to save up for the SDCC one as I'll have to buy it on the secondary market.

Gwangi

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on July 27, 2022, 05:17:23 PMI have not been able to leave the house to find it, but the few times I have looked for it, it was never there. I need to save up for the SDCC one as I'll have to buy it on the secondary market.

I was checking on the Target website daily to see when/if it was in stock. As soon as it was I picked it up and was outta there, in Target for 20 minutes tops. I have a feeling that it will be everywhere soon enough.

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

EmperorDinobot

It's a nice little toy. I cannot say I like one color over the other.

Bokisaurus

Here is my 91th review featuring the unique and awesome Hesperosaurus by avatar_Brolyss4 @Brolyss4 ! Truly an amazing model well worth adding to any collections especially if you're a stegosaurus fan! Cheers!
http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/08/06/hesperosaurus-cesar-gomez/

Libraraptor

indohyus

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on August 07, 2022, 06:12:50 PMAgain a wonderful review!
Thanks avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor 😃
I have a trio of surprise models I'm planning on reviewing to give a bit of diversity and I can't wait to share it with you all!😃

Gwangi

Fembrogon

EmperorDinobot

Great review avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon ! I love those things. I only ever displayed 3 of them though. I got Brchiosaurus, Apatosaurus and Triceratops in an extremely smelly lot, but I think the smell is gone, so I'm going to find them, wash them, and give them the treatment they deserve.

Series 2 and 3 I got back in 1997. They were extremely nice for small scale dinosaurs.

suspsy

That makes 50 Brachiosaurus reviews on the blog.

indohyus

Now the follow up for the first half looking at the new Jurassic World Dominion minis, here's part 2.

http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/08/14/jurassic-world-dominion-minis-part-2-jurassic-world-by-mattel/

EmperorDinobot

Some of them come in pairs. I got a Baryonyx and an Iguanodon in the same box. The paint has gotten better than the minis offered before.

suspsy

Bokisaurus

Here is something different and hopefully fun and enjoyable. ;D A small gem from our very own avatar_Kayakasaurus @Kayakasaurus  ^-^
http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/08/17/mystery-egg-kayakasaurus/

I'm going to be gone for a while, but hopefully would resume and finish a couple of reviews when I get back.Cheers! :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: