News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

Primeval12

Bread

Lovely pickups avatar_Primeval12 @Primeval12
I am surprised no one has really posted the Atopodentatus. It is a beautiful figure, especially that pose.

Varanops

Can anyone venture a guess as to the estimated "stretched-out" length of that PNSO Atopodentatus?  I'll take inches or centimeters. 

Shonisaurus

avatar_AcroSauroTaurus @AcroSauroTaurus  Nice figure of majungasaurus my congratulations.

avatar_Primeval12 @Primeval12 My congratulations on your two new acquisitions both Vitae and PNSO are for me two of the preferred science dinosaur companies in Asia along with Favorite.

Libraraptor

What an incredible Atopodentatus figure!

Primeval12

Quote from: Varanops on November 16, 2020, 02:40:44 AM
Can anyone venture a guess as to the estimated "stretched-out" length of that PNSO Atopodentatus?  I'll take inches or centimeters.

Someone online said 11 making it 1/10 scale I think

Lanthanotus

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor & avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian Thanks,.. it`s from Matthias Kalmenhoff`s book, there`s a
Cretaceous and Jurassic Diorama each with a set of palnts and animals to change the settings.
It`s really nice, though for sure as retro as it can get. I recently cut it out and build it up with
my son.

Shonisaurus

I just received the PNSO spinosaurus over 13 hours ago and I can say it is a great figure. Well modeled in a fairly realistic pose, the painting of the sculpture is perfect. The details of teeth, scales and muscles in minute detail and the only thing I regret that that figure would have been at least the same size as your PNSO museum format homolog. Otherwise a very pretty figure.

Duna

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 17, 2020, 10:14:41 PM
I just received the PNSO spinosaurus over 13 hours ago and I can say it is a great figure. Well modeled in a fairly realistic pose, the painting of the sculpture is perfect. The details of teeth, scales and muscles in minute detail and the only thing I regret that that figure would have been at least the same size as your PNSO museum format homolog. Otherwise a very pretty figure.
If it was just bigger, it would be the "definitive" spinosaurus (til the next discovery) ...

Halichoeres

Really digging that Atopodentatus. Glad to see a Triassic animal in this format from PNSO.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

RobinGoodfellow

..in my Collection Thread soon..  ^-^

:)

Bread

Wonderful pickups avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow
Can't wait to see your photos! Your photos will definitely make me look into PNSO's wildlife line.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Bread on November 20, 2020, 11:51:01 AM
Wonderful pickups avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow
Can't wait to see your photos! Your photos will definitely make me look into PNSO's wildlife line.

I have just few wildlife animals from PNSO but the ones I have are great:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157716962781971

:)

Shonisaurus

My congratulations Robin on your new acquisitions of PNSO dinosaurs and well, PNSO animals (giraffe) you have very good taste when choosing the figures.

Roselaar

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Very nice, when did they do a Gasosaurus?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar My congratulations on your new acquisitions. Honestly the variety of species in Mattel's dinosaurs are amazing.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on November 20, 2020, 06:40:53 PM
Very nice, when did they do a Gasosaurus?

It came out several months ago, but so far has not appeared in the US :(

If anyone outside the US wants to trade me one, PM me!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

I just picked up the three novelties of Papo 2020 in the Museum Shop, they were the last that I was missing.

The megaloceros is by far the strong figure of this year 2020. It is the best prehistoric mammal made so far by Papo, its horns are scientifically correct, its legs are thin and well proportioned. This detailed to the millimeter you can see all the details of the hair of the horns, the eyes seem real, alive. A great figure recommended for all those who like prehistoric and extinct mammals. It is the best figure of this year.

The repainted velociraptor is by far Papo's best repaint this year outperforming its parasaurolophus counterpart, it seems made by a paleoartist of the stature of Martin Garratt. Honestly, it is with the megaloceros a more beautiful figure seeing it physically than in photographs or promotional videos.

The stygimoloch is a very well detailed figure and the only defect found in that figure is that it is a bit small, too small, but it is a superior figure to its pachycephalosaurus counterpart made many years ago.

With these three figures I have finalized my collection of prehistoric animals for Papo 2020. Now to wait for the next year 2021, let's hope it will be the same or better when it comes to prehistoric figures as regards Papo.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: