News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Shonisaurus

B @Bokisaurus My congratulations the PNSO dinosaurs sincerely come in my priority when collecting them. Magnificent figures especially the sinoceratops.

avatar_PrimevalRaptor @PrimevalRaptor My congratulations. Honestly Papo's spinosaurus is by far my favorite spinosaurus. Nice Christmas gift.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus i agree the papo one is the best. I never seen any other Spinosaurus figure as bulky and powerful looking as that one. It actually looks semi aquatic and not a skinny croco-duck that can be killed by a  T. rex in seconds

PrimevalRaptor

Gotta agree on the bulky part, that's one of the reasons I like it so much, you really can feel the weight of it. It really feels like it's wading underwater to me.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: PrimevalRaptor on December 25, 2020, 01:03:12 AM
Gotta agree on the bulky part, that's one of the reasons I like it so much, you really can feel the weight of it. It really feels like it's wading underwater to me.
Yeah, it finally looks like it could beat up its movie version. Finally, realism triumphs fiction. And I also like the tail. It's not 100 percent accurate, but still very passible and that's just for the tail. I also love the speculative crest

Carnoking

Had to hold out on posting my recent acquisitions because many of them were featured during this year's 12 Days of Reviews (something I do on myYoutube channel for those not privy), and I did not want to spoil the lineup to anyone who watches and is also here on the forum.

The REBOR skull is the only thing I didn't have time to take a look at this year, but I love it! Since I already reviewed everything else here, I'm not feeling inclined to type out my thoughts. You can check out those reviews on the channel though! (shameless plug).

Happy Holidays to all!

Shonisaurus

My congratulations. Varied collection of animals from Nanmu, Rebor, GR Toys and PNSO. Nice Christmas gifts.

Bread

Lovely pickups avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking, saw your review of the PNSO Spinosaurus recently. I have this urge to buy it now after watching the review....

Lovely pickups as well ? @Stolpergeist, again seeing more and more people's photos of that PNSO Spino makes me jealous. Also, what is the species of that Spinosaurid from schleich? I love the colors and pose of it.

Bread

Finally, after almost two months of waiting, PNSO Lambeosaurus and Corythosaurus:

The Lambeosaurus is using a penny to stand, it leans to the right and has fallen twice now without it. The Corythosaurus is doing the same, so I may use another penny.

MLMjp

My Christmas presents

I though I was never going to get the Coleurus, but I got lucky!

Shonisaurus

? @Stolpergeist My congratulations on your new acquisitions in November and December. PNSO and Schleich along with Vitae are on my priority list when it comes to collecting like you do.

avatar_Bread @Bread My congratulations for those two beautiful lambeosaurine hadrosaurids acquired, sincerely as the old brands of dinosaurs do not wake up Schleich, Papo and Safari, yes even safari in the production of figures in terms of quality and quantity will end up disappearing before the brutal impulse that many modern companies are taking of toy dinosaurs on a world scale.

avatar_MLMjp @MLMjp My congratulations on these beautiful figures, I have to admit that the Mattel and JP and JW figures are outstanding figures even for collectors and although I am not a collector I fully understand why they are so famous worldwide and why they are sold so successfully.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Bread @Bread that was stolpergeist not me hehehe.

Bokisaurus

Nice Christmas additions everyone! ;D
Well, I finally got these today :)
[]

More pics in my thread if you need to see more.

Bread

Quote from: Stegotyranno on December 26, 2020, 08:39:41 PM
My bad, I'll fix the error. Sorry about that.

Lovely additions B @Bokisaurus. That PNSO Tyrannosaurus looks wonderful and I can't wait to have mine in hand. I can't wait to see more photos of yours and the Pachyrhinosaurus, too.

Crackington

Happy holidays everyone. Hope you have all had a great time.

Possibly the only upside to the current UK (almost) lockdowns and not being able visit relatives is that I luckily received more gifts this year, and of the prehistoric kind too.

Here they are, the Collecta prehistoric animals set and Borealopelta, Schleich Dinogorgon, PNSO Glyphoderma and a wonderful Natural History Museum book on prehistoric plants. Very pleased with this haul and deepest gratitude to my family.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Bread on December 26, 2020, 08:43:04 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno on December 26, 2020, 08:39:41 PM
My bad, I'll fix the error. Sorry about that.

Lovely additions B @Bokisaurus. That PNSO Tyrannosaurus looks wonderful and I can't wait to have mine in hand. I can't wait to see more photos of yours and the Pachyrhinosaurus, too.
Nah man it's fine. We all make mistakes

Libraraptor

avatar_Crackington @Crackington , nice additions and a cool book about the often overlooked plants!

Great haul,  B @Bokisaurus !

Crackington

Thanks avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor,  loved your Mary Anning/Joy Division t-shirt on the Picture of us thread. I'll see if I can sneak a shot of my "Never Mind the Belemnites...." shirt on there too soon!

ceratopsian

avatar_Crackington @Crackington - a nice bevy of animals. I hadn't seen the plant book before. How interesting!  Thank you for alerting me to its existence!

Carnoking

B @Bokisaurus
Unboxing that REBOR Grab N Go rex at the same time as the updated Wilson must have hurt the GNG's appeal a bit!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: