News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi My congratulations on your two new Favorite figures, I hope that outstanding company from Japan is encouraged to make new species of prehistoric non-dinosaurs from the Mesozoic and not just repaint like anomalocaris.

SidB

Congrats on these Favorites, good to see that this company is not forgotten by us collectors.

Fembrogon

Congratulations avatar_UK @UK and avatar_Duna @Duna on your vintage finds! Those old lines have a lot of character, regardless of how accurate they were. The Invictas look gorgeous to boot!

Congrats to avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi as well on those Favorite figures; I've been interested in those two for a while, but it's hard to find good prices for them in the US.

Abobo

Papo Acrocanthosaurus (2018 repaint)
what a superb figure :

Bread

Latest acquisition and wow I am in love!

Also this one arrived a week ago, but I figured why not wait for the bull rex as well!
Both beautiful figures from Nanmu!

Thialfi

Thank you avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus, S @SidB and avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon: you might want to give Amazon Japan a shot, they carry a bunch of Favorite models!

Fembrogon

Those models look spectacular, avatar_Bread @Bread; Nanmu is out of my typical price range but they look oh so tempting...

I thought that might be the case, avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi; that's where I got my last few as well. Lately the shipping costs have been daunting me, though.

Shonisaurus

My congratulations, that Nanmu tyrannosaurus rex is very interesting and I can say the same about his base of support, regarding the spinosaurus of the same brand, everything said about him is a great figure that competes in beauty and details, with others from other brands like his W-Dragon counterpart.

dinodamage

I'm new to the forums so here's what I've acquired over the past several months!

Papo ceratosaurus

There's not many ceratosaurus figures that I like out there, but this is one of the best imo. There's some shrink wrapping on the skull, but the big head and forelimbs are on point. And as always, Papo does a superb paint job.

Beasts of the Mesozoic: Pachyrhinosaurus & Centrosaurus

I could not wait for my BotM ceratopsians to arrive and they did not disappoint!! I had not had that level of amazement and excitement opening up a new toy in ages. They are gorgeous, fun to pose, sturdy, and impeccably sculpted. And they really are huge, leave it to a kaiju fan to get two of the biggest in the whole series huh?

Mattel haul. Amber collection JPII raptor & Charlie, Legacy T-Rex Attack Pack, and Colossal T-Rex.

I got the colossal rex for an absolute steal because the seller thought it was broken, turns out they just didn't know how to attach the tail properly! Score! In the process of repainting it

Kenner 1993 Red Rex

I had no idea how much these went for now, but I'm glad I snagged this one for a really good price. It has virtually no flaws, no paint missing, and the chomping action and roar still work!

Shonisaurus

My congratulations, nice variety of dinosaurs and brands, Papo, BoTM or Mattel. I am happy for your new acquisitions.

Fembrogon

Welcome to the DTF, avatar_dinodamage @dinodamage; you've scored some real goods there! Bargains like that Colossal Rex are hard to pass up when they're found. That Kenner rex looks gorgeous too.

dinodamage

avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thanks y'all!

I'm definitely eager to expand my collection, this forum is enabling my dino toy fixation and I'm loving it. I have to be careful though because I have more BotM ceratopsians and tyrannnosaurs on the way, they're seriously gonna need their own shelf- can't wait to share though ;D

CarnotaurusKing

Most recent haul, and the last one for some time.

(From left to right)

Back row: EoFauna Atlasaurus, Safari Tyrannosaurus, EoFauna Triceratops, PNSO Tarbosaurus, and EoFauna Giganotosaurus

Front row: Safari Deinonychus, Baryonyx, and Daspletosaurus

SidB

Quote from: CarnotaurusKing on October 23, 2021, 10:20:32 AM
Most recent haul, and the last one for some time.

(From left to right)

Back row: EoFauna Atlasaurus, Safari Tyrannosaurus, EoFauna Triceratops, PNSO Tarbosaurus, and EoFauna Giganotosaurus

Front row: Safari Deinonychus, Baryonyx, and Daspletosaurus
Great selections, they're all winners.

Shonisaurus

C @CarnotaurusKing My congratulations on all your new acquisitions, you have a variety of theropods from different brands.

Roselaar

Got my hands on this amazing little set, I adore it! I'd love Mattel to make more sets like these, but preferably not as exclusives.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Beautiful acquisitions avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking and interesting set avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

CarnotaurusKing

S @SidB Thanks! Yeah, this was long overdue for me, I've been wanting these for some time now.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx  Thanks!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

New CollectA figures from avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur have arrived. Doedicurus, Dilophosaurus, Pravitoceras, Elasmosaurus, Xiphactinus and the mini Toob, which I bought for the Oviraptor and Guidraco. Also 3 older CollectA figures, juvenile Tyrannosaurus, Alamosaurus and Paralatitan. Would have bought Arsinotherium if it had been in stock too. May have to repaint the baby rex as its too bright for a chick. Great for an adult though.

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Bread

Lovely acquisitions everyone!

Nanmu Triceratops finally arrived. This one not only experienced multiple delays and days without a tracking update (over 10 days without an update, happened twice), but the figure is missing its broken horn. Not bothered by it though as this is a beautiful model.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: