News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Still didn't receive anything.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

brontosauruschuck

I can access my gmail without a VPN now and I think maybe something with the VPN and the great firewall was making my emails not go through. Anyway, I sent it for a fourth time now. Please let me know if you get it.
-c

suspsy

brontosauruschuck

Quote from: suspsy on May 10, 2022, 02:34:29 AM
Still nothing, sorry. :(

Man, I hope there's not something wrong with my email. I just tried sending it from a different email address. Please let me know if you get it.
-c

JimoAi

I've sumbmitted the pnso allosaurus review!

EmperorDinobot

Anything that needs review? I need to stay busy. I have 4 dinosaurs I'm currently reviewing, but I can write two a day max. avatar_suspsy @suspsy you'll get 4 pms in the next 2 days. But if there's aaaanything else needing review...let me know.

suspsy

Still a number of BotM ceratopsians in need of review. You have the Torosaurus, don't you? That big blue behemoth would make a wonderful addition to the blog.

Aside from that, there's a lot of outstanding Mattel toys: Siats, Styracosaurus, Tanystropheus, Bite n' Fight T. rex, Stomp n' Escape T.rex, and Extreme Damage T. rex to name a few.

Oh, and I am working on getting those last two reviews you submitted. It's been a busy week and I'm fighting a cold to boot.

EmperorDinobot

I have Torosaurus, Pentaceratops, Siats, 2/3 Styracosaurus (I'd rather get all 3 before I review them), and most of the rexes. Hope you get better. Been kind of a bad week for everyone.

Gwangi

There are indeed a lot of Mattel toys left. Offhand I believe there is still the Scorpios rex, Moros, Kosmoceratops, Troodon, Miragaia, Masiakasaurus, baby Brachiosaurus, ED Allosaurus. Tons of re-painted and re-tooled toys too, character packs, etc.

EmperorDinobot

I've got a few of those as well.
I need severe reasons to stay busy.

suspsy

No one has reserved the BotM Pentaceratops either, so go right ahead if it pleases you. The more, the merrier!

EmperorDinobot

I have to retake pics of Toro. It's kind of a before and after type thing. I was supremely gone when I took the pics.

suspsy

Take your time, no hurry.

EmperorDinobot

Wow looking at that list I'm like "Hmmm I got a ton of those!"

This is gonna be fun! Let's stretch her legs!

JimoAi

By any chance is the Mattel roar strikers Liopleurodon taken? If so, I'll do it!

suspsy

It has not been taken. Did you ever submit the PNSO Allosaurus review?

JimoAi

avatar_suspsy @suspsy. I did back in May. Would you like me to resubmit just in case? In the mean time, I'll prep for the Mattel Liopleurodon review

suspsy

Quote from: JimoAi on June 28, 2022, 12:04:41 AMavatar_suspsy @suspsy. I did back in May. Would you like me to resubmit just in case? In the mean time, I'll prep for the Mattel Liopleurodon review

I have not received it from avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum, so perhaps that is a good idea.

JimoAi

Thanks for reminding me. I've resent. Do check the inbox

PrimevalRaptor

Is the Mattel Rugops taken yet? Always wanted to try giving properly reviewing a model here a shot and been asked about it in the Recent Acquisitions thread. :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: