News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Your favorite thing and your worst nightmare

Started by Brocc21, April 02, 2019, 12:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

My biggest wish is a well-made agustinia Schleich and my worst nightmare that is of the quality of the Schleich plesiosaurus 2019.

Brocc21

Welp that's not out of question for something they'd do.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Syndicate Bias

Papo Giganotosaurus but at the same quality as the papo Amargasaurus

suspsy

CollectA and Safari both go out of business.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

My favorite thing is that the economic war is over, my worst nightmare is that due to the effects of this economic war there are shortages of collection products (prehistoric resin animals) and toys (PVC and vinyl) and that nothing can be marketed during a great period of time (at least ten years) and that we return to the primitive era of collecting 60s and 70s. That would be a nightmare, ten years without dinosaur and prehistoric resin and toy animal marks.

Stegotyranno420

Shonisaurus

To dream that I am calmly resting in my house but then I find out that my former neighbors who were unbearable have moved to my house. That is one of my recurring and real nightmares.

Ravonium

Dinosaur figures get larger, yet whale figures get smaller.

Shonisaurus

Visit my favorite collection dinosaur shop and meet old gossip neighbors.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.