News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Balaur's Dinosaur Art

Started by Balaur, September 08, 2012, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAllosaur

Oh, well,  don't have Dish or Cable or any of that stuff so i cant see it anyways.
Part-time genius!

Balaur

Quote from: TheAllosaur on November 29, 2012, 01:59:53 PM
Oh, well,  don't have Dish or Cable or any of that stuff so i cant see it anyways.

It's airing in Canada, not the US as of now. It will air here early next year. You can watch it on youtube. Watch at your own risk, the characters use strong language, a shower scene, and a few very violent images of Lycaenops biting out a person's throat. So, watch at your own risk.   :)

Balaur

A tour of my pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRsPWRSBYAQ

You hear the Skeptics Guide to the Universe in the background. ;)

I have some new creatures for you!  :)

Deinotherium "Prototype"

Paraceratherium transquralicum

Doesn't he look like

:))

Baby Diplodcous running on two legs, part of my WWD series.

Concavenator

Guanlong

Austroraptor eating a fish

Torosaurus/Adult Triceratops

Chasmosaurus in progress

These are my most violent, gory images I've ever drawn, starting with, the vulture Troodons.  ;)

Come one! A baby Troodon drinking a pool of blood, and baby Troodon eating a severed Edmontosaurus juvenile hand. And the adults eating flesh from a torn open carcass.

This is something I've been saying. Remember that "Ceratopsian doing something unsual." This is it, and it's very violent, and I freaking love it! This is something you or I don't see everyday or even every month. ;)

TheAllosaur

Wow! Gory, but like many of my JP ones! Awesome!
Part-time genius!

Balaur

This is for all the hadrosaurs in documentaries that have been slaughtered. Hadrosaurs beat up Tyrannosaurs, and they do it better than Tyrannosaurs beat up Hadrosaurs. EAT IT TYRANNOSAURS!   ;D Actually, the hadrosaurs eating you so, shut up tyrannosaur!  ;D

Jetoar

Your draws are veyr original, a change of rols  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Balaur

Quote from: Jetoar on December 01, 2012, 10:00:41 AM
Your draws are veyr original, a change of rols  ^-^.

It's fun to change roles! It's really fun!  ^-^

I have a new picture of Spinosaurus eating the giant sawfish Onchopristis. :)

Primeval12

Nice picture, reminds me of a picture of a spinosaur grabbing  a small moasosaur i drew when i was little. (I actually drew a second in sixth grade think).
i'll try to locate it.

Balaur

Quote from: primeval12 on December 01, 2012, 05:04:19 PM
Nice picture, reminds me of a picture of a spinosaur grabbing  a small moasosaur i drew when i was little. (I actually drew a second in sixth grade think).
i'll try to locate it.

Thanks! I based it off of a scene from Planet Dinosaur, ;)

TheAllosaur

Wow, you draw at a fast rate! I only do about 1 a week!
Part-time genius!

Balaur

I have a whole room full of new drawings! They are all from a few weeks or days ago, so I did not draw all of them today, which is impossible for me!. First off is my soon to be completed stegosaur!

Odobenocetops, a bizzare dolphin eating a clam.

Ambulocetus, the walking whale.

Pakicetus, a very primitive whale slashing up a fish for dinner.

Inostrancevia, the largest gorgonopsid.

The smallest species of Dimetrodon, Dimetrodon teutonis, a cute 40 so-odd centimeters long, chasing a lizard based off of Varanops.

Gastornis eating a fruit from a tree! :)

Gastornis eating a bush! :)

Phorusrachid, my third favourite terror bird.

Epicyon

I don't really like this guy. I have to get him better next time!

My Anurognathus, attempted to be part of my WWD series, but is too far from the original's colour, it's my own, WWD is coming soon...

TheAllosaur

WOW! How do you do them so fast? Gastornis was possibly a herbivore?
BTW, I probably won't post any pictures for a wile. I Draw pictures for Christmas for my friends, and so I haven't had time to work on my asian allosaur. Very good work though, i like them all!
Part-time genius!

Balaur

Quote from: TheAllosaur on December 06, 2012, 01:41:16 PM
WOW! How do you do them so fast? Gastornis was possibly a herbivore?
BTW, I probably won't post any pictures for a wile. I Draw pictures for Christmas for my friends, and so I haven't had time to work on my asian allosaur. Very good work though, i like them all!

I just do them fast. I take my time, but they end up being done in less than 20 or 30 minutes.

The Gastornis thing, have you heard of the evidence that it might have been a herbivore. It's fascinating, and I think it was a herbivore now!

I have some new photos coming soon, a Deinosuchus attacking a hadrosaur, Hyaenodon and Chalicothere clashing, a very old arthropod eating a tiny thing, a giant shark eating a turtle, pliosaur giving birth to live young, and a hadrosaur beating up a bunch of tyrannosaurs.

:)

Balaur

Well here are some new pictures.

Magyarosaurus juvenile being eaten by Hatzegopteryx.

Anomalcaris, and even though you can't see it, a tiny Opabinia is being eaten.

My WWD Quetzalcoatlus on the ground. I love the WWD colour schemes. They are so complex and beuatiful in their patterns. THe flying one is coming soon!

Thylacosmilus attacking a juvenile Macrauchenia

Eotyrannus

Iberomesornis, WWD style

Deinosuchus attacking a hadrosaur (sorry if you can't see it well, i coloured it lightly)

I promise that next year, I'm going to do iso-metric drawings, it's hard for me to do, but I am practicing, and soon the side view pictures I'm doing are going to be a thing of the past.

And, I all have gifts for you guys for Christmas! YOu'll have to wait and see!  ;)

Balaur

I've not been working on drawing lately, just lazy. Anyways, I have something very special for all of you!

Jetoar

A Christmas dinosaur  ^-^. Congrats for your Quetazlcoatlus.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Balaur

Quote from: Jetoar on December 24, 2012, 08:05:08 AM

Thank you!  :)

The Christmas dinosaur is Australovenator by the way, forgot to mention that, a polar dinosaur.  ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on December 24, 2012, 08:06:53 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on December 24, 2012, 08:05:08 AM

Thank you!  :)

The Christmas dinosaur is Australovenator by the way, forgot to mention that, a polar dinosaur.  ;)

Good thought  ^-^

Yutyrannus

Awesome drawings :)! I especially like your WWD Quetzalcoatlus, I've actually done one of my own recently for my series of Primeval, no worries, it is not shown as a maneater. ^-^

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on December 24, 2012, 08:14:38 AM
Awesome drawings :)! I especially like your WWD Quetzalcoatlus, I've actually done one of my own recently for my series of Primeval, no worries, it is not shown as a maneater. ^-^
Thank you Yutyrannus!  :)
Merry Christmas!  ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: