News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Balaur's Dinosaur Art

Started by Balaur, September 08, 2012, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thundercharge

Nice art!  ;)

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on January 03, 2013, 08:47:37 PM

The platform I put the pictures on to take a picture

He's pulling a Jurassic Park, how the raptors do the zombie hands, and a kangaroo.  ^-^
That is TOO funny!!!  :)) :)) :))

Click sig for my collection! :)

Balaur

Thanks Thundercharge!

I am working on a book, similar to that of All Yesterday's But a bit different. Here are the chapters (not in order, no pictures have been drawn yet, it will be drawn tomorrow or start to be)
Unique Behaviour -
Such as Swimming dinosaurs, Big Dinosaurs Climbing Trees, Sauropods running freaking 100 kilometers an hour (not that fast, just, super fast)

Unique Hunting -
Ichthyosaurs kicking up mud scaring fish into jumping into the others mouths, akin to dolphins. Troodon moving its tail to lure a mammal to.

Different Diet -
Carnivores truning herbivorous, herbivores turning carnivorous

Crypsis -
Ankylosaur Club Disguised as a Head
Neuticosaurus Camoflauged as Seaweed ect.

Sex -
I'm trying not to be too disturbing, but here is some other stuff;
Same-sex coupling (not explored that much)
Interspieces Mating (inspired by All Yesterday's)
Unique Mating Displays
Unique Mating Techniques

And so much more, including sleep, so, be prepared! This is going t be so cool. Especially the Crypsis bit. ;)

EmperorDinobot

You could really use a scanner.

Balaur

EmperorDinobot, I managed to quickly and efficently learn how to use a scanner today, and behold this picture. Turns out the others I've drawn to lightly and will have to scan again.

Baby T.rex

EmperorDinobot

You can control the lighting during the scanning process, make it darker-lighter as you go. That´s saved my life several time.

TheAllosaur

About the baby T-Rex, has the All Yesterdays wave caught you yet?  :)
Part-time genius!

Balaur

Quote from: TheAllosaur on February 01, 2013, 12:31:21 AM
About the baby T-Rex, has the All Yesterdays wave caught you yet?  :)

Yes, it has, and its icey wet grip is strong.  ^-^ It also inspired me to create my book. It will be available in print and digital. I also have another chapter, on prehistoric virus's. One picture is planned with a poor little male Microraptor, infected with a virus, and he has lost his feathers, and the bumps where the feathers where attached become Nast blisters, and he slowly dies from weakness of strength and extreme pain. I feel really bad now of drawing a rough draft, but, I'm going with a unique idea. It's very sad, but unique, and it will be the only piece in the book so far that shows something depressing.

Okay, happy stuff now.  ;) A shot of baby penguins in the poles in the BBC series, Frozen Planet inspired me to draw the baby T.rex like that, and All Yesterdays was another inspiration.

Balaur

These are two exclusive pictures from my upcoming book, both featuring the large 4 meter long Alaskan species of Troodon.

A male Troodon huddling a egg between his legs in a winter blizzard. Based off of emperor penguins.

A pair of female Troodon cooing to each other, a mating pair.

Yutyrannus

Very cool, I can't wait to see the rest of the book! By the way, how's the creature for my Primeval Future-Creature Competition coming (you mentioned one a while back)?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Sorry for the late reply. I won't be commenting a lot this month because I am on a robotics team at school and I've been incredibly busy, so I won't have a lot of time to be on here. Thank you for the reply, Yutyrannus! I put my book and future creature on hold because of robotics. I have idea though. A future polar bear and a future seal, both extremely bizzare and while deadly, are in the relm of plausibility.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on March 12, 2013, 05:14:55 PM
Sorry for the late reply. I won't be commenting a lot this month because I am on a robotics team at school and I've been incredibly busy, so I won't have a lot of time to be on here. Thank you for the reply, Yutyrannus! I put my book and future creature on hold because of robotics. I have idea though. A future polar bear and a future seal, both extremely bizzare and while deadly, are in the relm of plausibility.
A future aquatic polar bear sounds really cool, please enter it (the future seal is wecome too, in fact, I might make an exception and put in both)! Can you enter it for Episode 5.7 (the final episode)?

Balaur

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, that would be lovely to enter my creatures for the final episode. I'm reworking them slightly currently.

Balaur

Also, I have to say that tomorrow, new pictures will be posted, some of which you have seen before, but sense my camera was bad you couldn't know the detail went into it. Now, with the scanner, I will show to you tomorrow, a detailed look at the WWD Utahraptor, WWD Leaellynasaura, and, my two new additions to the WWD family, the feathered Therizinosaurus (completed tonight) and Velociraptor (completed two days ago) from Chased by Dinosaurs. Hope you anticipate and enjoy the pictures when they come!  :)

Balaur

WWD Therizinosaurus

WWD Quetzalcoatlus, (Up Close)

WWD Leaellynasaura (Up Close)

WWD Velociraptor

WWD Tylosaurus (I tried my best with the patterns, but it was just too complex for me)

WWD Utahraptor (Up Close)

Yutyrannus

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on March 29, 2013, 04:43:32 AM

WWD Therizinosaurus

WWD Quetzalcoatlus, (Up Close)

WWD Leaellynasaura (Up Close)

WWD Velociraptor

WWD Tylosaurus (I tried my best with the patterns, but it was just too complex for me)

WWD Utahraptor (Up Close)
That Therizinosaurus is your best drawing yet, it looks awesome!

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Balaur

I have been restarting my Walking with Dnosaurs line, as I said before, and I re did my Utahraptor. The reason why is because I felt like it looked too reptilian and not bird like enough, and so I re did it today, (pictures to be posted soon) and it is awesome, It is not gorilla suited, and so bird like, it looks so awesome. When you see it you will think that it looks like another picture of Utahraptor, which I did base it off. It is awesome, and now I'm on to a more bird like Ornitholestes.

Actually, I was very surprised when I found out Ornitholestes had a sickle claw.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on April 21, 2013, 12:11:48 AM
I have been restarting my Walking with Dnosaurs line, as I said before, and I re did my Utahraptor. The reason why is because I felt like it looked too reptilian and not bird like enough, and so I re did it today, (pictures to be posted soon) and it is awesome, It is not gorilla suited, and so bird like, it looks so awesome. When you see it you will think that it looks like another picture of Utahraptor, which I did base it off. It is awesome, and now I'm on to a more bird like Ornitholestes.

Actually, I was very surprised when I found out Ornitholestes had a sickle claw.
Sounds very cool, I can't wait to see it :). Also, just so you know my Primeval Future-Creature Competition ends May 30th.

Balaur

Prepare for awesomness. The second picture is gorgeous.

My WWD Ornitholestes hopping into the burrow of a Fruitafossor.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: