News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Balaur's Dinosaur Art

Started by Balaur, September 08, 2012, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAllosaur

I like the one where the Diplodocus farts.....so funny if you really hear it without watching. I also like the Allosaurus in that one. If they had Torvosaurus or Saurophaganax..... :o
Part-time genius!

Balaur

My tutorial will have Tarbosaurus as the dinosaur to draw for tutorial! (A bit redundant)

TheAllosaur

Love Tarbosaurus! Can't wait!
Part-time genius!

Balaur

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

Balaur

Quote from: TheAllosaur on October 03, 2012, 01:26:53 PM
Zuni Basin Tyrannosaur.

I might draw one latwr now that you've mentioned it from my pic sig.  :)

TheAllosaur

I saw that at my friends house, we watched a bit. I can't, don't have the cable or direct or any of that.
Part-time genius!

Balaur

Quote from: TheAllosaur on October 04, 2012, 12:37:54 AM
I saw that at my friends house, we watched a bit. I can't, don't have the cable or direct or any of that.

Planet Dinosaur was incredible. It was supposed to be the next Walking with Dinosaurs. I wouldn't call it that, but it was pretty damned close. I have it on Blu-Ray, it's amazing to see it in high def.  ;D

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

Balaur

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

Balaur

Sorry I haven't posted more pics yet. I haven't thought charging my Mac.  >:(

I have ADHD and Asbergers( I know its stupid but is that how you spell it? Whatev) which is mild autism for me, and forget easily. I'll charge my computer right now and post pics.  :)

Balaur

Finally, after a month of now new photos, here are my evolved pictures.

Archaeopteryx

Deinonychus (guess what the colour is based off of, I have a great nickname for it!)

Unenlaiga fishing. Guess what I based the colour from, hint, it is an archosaur!

I will post more pics soon!  ;)

Balaur

My Pegomastax in progress.  :)

Yutyrannus

The arm is placed too high on the Unenlagia but that is still my favorite of the pictures.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on October 07, 2012, 12:21:11 AM
The arm is placed too high on the Unenlagia but that is still my favorite of the pictures.

Thanks! I didn't think the arm was high, but, I think it might be an illusion because of the feathers, but, it does look a little off...

I'm off doing my Torvosaurus now!  ;D

Balaur

My ADHD has made me too lazy to do a Torvosaurus, and instead I finished by Pegomastax and Hadrosaurus. Pics will be posted soon, I might be doing a Concavenator, because they are just fresking awesome dinosaurs!

TheAllosaur

Wow, that's a lot. :)
I like the Archeopteryx!
Part-time genius!

Balaur

Thanks for all the compliments and constructive criticism! As a gift, I give you my finished Pegomastax and Carcharodontosaurus. Enjoy  :)

Hadrosaurus will be shown soon, along with my WWD Liopleurodon, which is my best drawing yet!  ;D

Balaur

Is the head shaped correct on my Hadrosaurus? I looks very inaccurate headwise, but  :P whatever.

Ready for amazement? Too bad.

It took my a hour just to colour the skull! I also decided to add a tail fin on it because an expert told use a little while back his opinions on it...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: