News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you got it?

Started by Ravonium, August 25, 2019, 04:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravonium

(Inspired by a game on the ATF)

-Answer the previous 'Have you got...?' question with either 'Yes' or 'No' (additional clarification can be given, but isn't required), and then pose your own 'Have you got...?' question.
-The item you ask about can be anything as long as it is permitted by the forum rules.

I'll start: Have you got a prehistoric animal figure that is over 30cm/1 foot long?

ZoPteryx

Yes  (several PNSO figures and a few others)

Have you got a prehistoric figure that was acquired from another DTF member?

Ravonium

No.

Have you got a figure that's obviously based on a specific fossil?

Shonisaurus

Yes the figures of "new Safari discoveries" of dinosaur eggs. Or the creatures of Burgess Shale del Cambrian as the figures of Safari or Favorite.

Have you got a prehistoric dinosaur or animal based on a paleoartistic work with similar or similar colors?

GojiraGuy1954

Yes.

Have you got a keyboard that lights up
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Ravonium

Yes.

Have you got an EoFauna figure?

Shonisaurus

Yes.

Have you got the mini tyrannosaurus from Boston Museum in Battat?

Halichoeres

No.

Have you got a figure that is older than you are?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

Yes.

Have you got a figure that is larger than the organism it represents?

Halichoeres

Yes, quite common with invertebrates and some kinds of fishes.

Have you got a bicycle?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

No, I had it as a child and gave it to an acquaintance.

Do you have a motorcycle?

Halichoeres

Nope.

Have you got a figure depicting an animal with another animal in its mouth?

Shonisaurus

Yes I have the tyrannosaurus rex with prey (struthiomimus) from Collecta and the quetzalcoatlus with prey in the mouth of Collecta (alamosaurus I guess)

Do you have a figure of a dinosaur corpse that is not from Collecta?

Ravonium

No, and I don't own CollectA's corpses.

Have you got a figure/model of any of the animals Beasts of the Mesozoic has used/planned to use as inspiration for the colouration of their figures/

Halichoeres

Nope, I don't normally collect extant bird or lizard figures. The handful I do have happen not to be the species Silva used for his dromaeosaurs.

Have you got a nice view from your window?

Ravonium

Usually.

Have you got a figure made to represent a taxon whose name is no longer used?

ZoPteryx

Yes, the Safari Vagaceratops (now possibly Chasmosaurus) comes to mind.  And most consider Nemicolopterus to be a juvenile Sinopterus, so the little PNSO figure may count to.

Have you got a theropod figure that actually stands bipedally even though it wasn't designed to?

Halichoeres

Hm, I'm not sure. The closest thing I can think of is the Battat Cryolophosaurus, which is sometimes bipedal, but sometimes rests on its tail, and sometimes rests on its hands.

Have you got a figure of a prey animal that you bought despite not being very interested in the predator that it came with?

ZoPteryx

Not really.  The closest would be the little guitarfish that came with the Bullyland flying Pteranodon.  I'm rather fond of it.  ;D

Have you got pizza, frozen or not, in your house right now?

Halichoeres

I like that little guitarfish, too! I don't even have the Pteranodon anymore.

I have got some pizza in the fridge, but it's about a week old and I'd better throw it out. Thanks for the reminder!

Have you got all of your teeth?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: