News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Battats

Started by Pawnosuchus, September 15, 2019, 03:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawnosuchus

Hi Gang,
     Since I sold my collection (which I used to help pay for my 1974 VW Beetle) I haven't been here much.  I've still kept an eye out for you guys tho. I have a
Battat T-Rex and a Battat Dilophosaurus for sale.  I also have some Carnigies--Diplodocus,Stegosaurus,T-Rex, Spinosaurus(2), Dilophosaurus(2), Carnotsaurus,Delta Dromeus,and a Pteranodon.  Also a couple Scleichs, A Triceratops and a really heavy Apatosaurus. Both the Battats are in good shape. Let me know if anyone is interested. Good to be back! Sorryy forgot to mention that the Battats are original ones.
                                 Pawn