News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

'Himmapaanensis'

Started by Himmapaan, March 17, 2012, 04:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Himmapaan

Thank you for your recent comments, folks.  :)

A birthday card for Dr. Andre (Brontodocus). He is a Therizinosaurus (we have quite a few on the forum).  ^-^

brontodocus

I've said it before - I cannot even try to explain how excited I am about this! All words seem to fail and seem too clumsy to do it justice. Thank you so much, Niroot! :D
BTW, what happened to my Sega T-rex avatar? ;D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

postsaurischian

He, he ;D more Himmapaanish avatars. Great!
I assume it's your birthday today, Andre. So, since there's no Happy Birthday thread - CONGRATULATIONS :))!
(I'm writing the date in my book now.)

Himmapaan

I'm so glad you like it, Dr. Andre. I can tell you it means so much when the recipient is happy. I hope you do not find yourself disappointed when you receive it, however.  ;D

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 12, 2012, 05:57:04 PM
He, he ;D more Himmapaanish avatars. Great!
I assume it's your birthday today, Andre. So, since there's no Happy Birthday thread - CONGRATULATIONS :))!
(I'm writing the date in my book now.)
In fact, it was a few days ago, although I only finished the card on Sunday (but I did say happy birthday on the day itself, too ;D).

Yutyrannus

If Brontodocus is a therizinosaurus, then what would you draw me as? Other than a yutyrannus ;).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Himmapaan

Quote from: Yutyrannus on June 13, 2012, 05:18:36 AMIf Brontodocus is a therizinosaurus, then what would you draw me as? Other than a yutyrannus ;).
Why, that's entirely up to you. ;)

Something silly and relatively quick by way of venting my spleen. I am the very soul of gentleness, as everybody knows (cough, splutter :P). But if you push the right buttons...

;D

DinoToyForum

Fantastic  :))

So, is it a secret who has been devoured here?

postsaurischian

Gor(y)geous ;D!

Well, who was the unfortunate? ...... let's say, to me it's DJ Ötzi ;D.

Himmapaan

Haha, it's nobody in particular. Though as I hinted at in the blog post, it was prompted by my frustrations with DeviantArt. I admit with contrition that the place brings out the worst in me.  :-[ But it needn't be restricted to that. It can be applied to anyone deserving of being eaten. :P And you are free to project as you please if you happen to have worthy candidates of your own. ;D

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Himmapaan on June 13, 2012, 11:41:38 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on June 13, 2012, 05:18:36 AMIf Brontodocus is a therizinosaurus, then what would you draw me as? Other than a yutyrannus ;).

Something silly and relatively quick by way of venting my spleen. I am the very soul of gentleness, as everybody knows (cough, splutter :P). But if you push the right buttons...

;D
How about a spinosaurus? It's my favorite :D. By the way, awesome drawing!!! Also, I recently saw your scetches of a swarm of mononykus attacking carcharodontosaurus and incisivosaurus biting beaver style through the legs of giraffatitan. They remind me of Primeval ;D.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

brontodocus

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 13, 2012, 01:34:30 PM
Gor(y)geous ;D !

Well, who was the unfortunate? ...... let's say, to me it's DJ Ötzi ;D .
Oh, yes, that's exactly what it is, goregeous! ;D
I'm beginning to like the idea it's DJ Ötzi. Been nipped off stage while stupidly waving hands one time too often... >:D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Gryphoceratops

Cool!  Don't normally see too much gore from you, Niroot!  I like the feathering as well of course. 

Arioch

Quote from: Himmapaan on June 13, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

;D

Amazing! I love how you´re starting to put more feathers -and blood- on Tyrannosaurs...! the textures are top notch here.

That therizinosaurus is a masterpiece too.  ^-^

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool ! Reminds me of the Dinosaur Attacks !  card by Topps..not nearly as graphic..but still. ;D

Meso-Cenozoic

Aha! So that's what your Mr. Hyde looks like!  >:D

I have only been in the lovely presence of the meek and mild Dr. Jekyll in the form of the equally docile Diplo. I hope to never awaken Mr. Hyde!  :-X

0onarcissisto0

Wonderful!!!!! If waking Mr. hyde leads to more of these drawings, I just might have to start pushing buttons :P
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Himmapaan

Thank you, guys.

Believe it or not, I had planned a follow-up to this. But after Chuck's comment, there will now be two; one will be a vicious Diplodocus.  >:D Perhaps I should just make a series out of it.

It's funny you should mention Jekyll and Hyde, Chuck. I had already sketched a crane turning into something monstrous a while ago which I haven't yet continued. That was prompted by a very specific dA frustration.

Chris, Marc calls it 'Dinosaurs Attack, Classy Edition'.  :))

Meso-Cenozoic

That crane sounds cool! Bring it on!!  8)

If it would amuse you to do so, you may depict the "vicious Diplodocus" stepping on and crushing me! I would find much pride in being underfoot one of your creations!  ^-^

Himmapaan

But I have no reason to wish to crush you, Chuck. You're one of the pleasantest people I've known.  ;D

stoneage

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: