You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New awesome dinosaur books? (with references)

Started by TheAllosaur, September 13, 2012, 01:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAllosaur

anybody know about any new awesome dinosaur books? I have the Princeton guide and The dinosaur  encyclopedia and much more, but are there any new dinosaur books out there with recent discoveries, up-to-date, AND has skeletal and life restorations? If there is PLEASE tell me.
Part-time genius!

Gwangi

Quote from: TheAllosaur on September 13, 2012, 01:56:05 PM
anybody know about any new awesome dinosaur books? I have the Princeton guide and The dinosaur  encyclopedia and much more, but are there any new dinosaur books out there with recent discoveries, up-to-date, AND has skeletal and life restorations? If there is PLEASE tell me.

Honestly I cannot think of a more recent volume containing what you want other then the Princeton field guide. There are other more recent books but none that contain a large number of skeletal and life restorations like the field guide does. I suggest looking through a few threads including those that contain member's book collections and the recommended reading thread. There is also the book wall worth taking a look at.

DinoToyForum

Gwangi

Also, for skeletal drawings at least it would be worth visiting Scott Hartman's website.

TheAllosaur

okay, thanks to all of you. I already LOVE scott's skeletals, but THANKS so much for the link. i will use that :)
Part-time genius!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.